chapter 2

Lucy and Twilight walked down the dark broken hallway. Lucy felt a strong tug on her sleeve. She looked down to see an apparition of a little girl with a tattered dress and in the place of her head a bloody bowel like shape representing the area of her taken head. Lucy felt another tug on her left sleeve and looked that way to see a boy with a ripped and stretched sweater and shorts. He had wide wounds in his stomach with blood dripping out of his mouth. He had no tongue. Lucy turned her head and seen Twilight shaking her head with tears.

"Don't look in their eyes or scream. Please just don't." She couldn't scream but chose not to cry because she felt bad for them seeing that the two had died a horrible death. Lucy looked forward and seen a dark presence. The figure's eyes were bulging out their sockets. That was the only thing you could see in the dark mass. It was clear the figure was taken by the darkness.

"I will protect the one I have now with my life." Lucy began to glow. Lucy opened her eyes and seen the spirits gone. Twilight ran and wrapped her arms around Lucy's waist.

"I thought I lost you, Lucy." Twilight hugged Lucy even tighter. Lucy patted her back.

"You're safe now but come on we have to find an exit." The two began to walk down the hall. The floors creaking with every step until they came to a stop. There was an enormous crack in between the floor. Separating the two from the other side. Lucy grabbed a board from the wall and placed it over the crack.

"That doesn't look safe." Twilight said

"I will cross first if you want me too." Twilight nodded and Lucy crossed but the board fell. Lucy saw another dark spirit coming. Twilight turned around and began to have tears form.

"Twilight jump!!" Twilight jumped and Lucy caught her, two ran. There was wreckage blocking them from getting to the other side. Lucy noticed a small opening and boosted Twilight to the other side.

"Run! Twilight I will find you please just stay safe." Lucy yelled. Lucy saw that she was face to face with the dark spirit itself. This one different. The black mass had dark red eyes. Lucy tried to use her power but she couldn't move too afraid from the ghost in front of her. The spirit clasped her neck. Lucy felt helpless. She began to hope that Twilight finally escaped from this school. Lucy began to black out. Not before letting out an ear piercing shriek. Lucy opened her eyes and seen a guy with black hair and gray eyes. His Shirt unbuttoned with both of his sleeves rolled up and black pants with a chain in his pocket. He had a blood stained knife in his possession. Lucy backed up slowly and stood up, running away from him. She jumped from across the crack and saw the dark spirit again.