Chapter 20

"Do you remember what you did? You can never come back from it and Lucy will not forgive you. If I told her I bet she would believe me and leave you. There is no way to come back from your sin." Yuuya watched as Twilight walked up to him. Her cheek had a slit. "Lucy will never forgive you. She will not forgive. She will not forgive. She will not forgive."

"Shut up" She chuckled in a creepy way making his eyes widen.

"She will never forgive you. I will make sure of it. When you loose your baby, I will make sure you are the one to blame."

"Loose?"

"I will make sure I am the only child in her life." She smirked before he woke up. He sat up. Twilight wanted to take away their baby. Just so she can be the only one who Lucy thinks about. She just wanted to haunt her memories forever. He looked at Lucy. She looked uncomfortable as if she had been having a bad dream. He could guess that it had been a nightmare and he feared it had been about Heavenly Host. He felt her face and noticed that she had been hot. He then knew it was about her. He had to wake her up and if he couldn't wake her up then he had to give her a good dream. He had to get Wendy also. If he didn't hurry up now then he would risk losing two important people in his life and for some reason he didn't feel like himself.

With Lucy

Lucy woke up and immediately felt pain in her neck. She looked down and seen that she had been laying on a desk. She sat up to see that she had been in a classroom. She looked around and noticed that it looked like Heavenly Host. She became afraid.

"Why do you not like being my friend?" She looked in front of her to see Twilight.

"Twilight"

"Why did you choose him over me?" She had seen tears start to fall from her face. "What did I do wrong?" Twilight cried to herself. Lucy stood up and hugged her.

"Twilight there is nothing wrong with you. Remember you sent us away and if anything I didn't want to leave you. I love you like a little sister and a best friend. I have to admit I miss you."

"But the man you are with, is a murderer. He is responsible for killing part of the people here. What do you think he will do to your baby? Let you keep it? The only reason why he likes you is because you are paying attention to him but once your baby is born then your attention to him will go down. So will his tolerance." Twilight touched Lucy's stomach. "Listen to me please."