chapter 3

"Lucy!" She ran into a classroom and saw a small locker. She got in and locked herself inside. Lucy began to take small breaths so she won't be heard by the spirit or human. She saw a girl inside the classroom and another girl with a shard of glass in her hands. The weaponless girl held her hands up in defense.

"Maka I thought we were friends. We knew each other since grade school. I thought you agreed that you wouldn't kill me."

"Someone has to die and it's not going to be me."

"Then why me?"

"Like I said before..." She shanked the girl in the stomach. Then shanked her two more times.

"Someone has to die and it's not going to be me." Maka began to laugh maniacally as the girl dropped down to her knees and fell. Lucy saw the girl leave sliding the door behind her. Lucy got out the locker and found a small cloth. She held it down on the other girl's wound.

"You're going to be safe."

"No I won't"

"Don't say that."

"Listen to me. " Lucy nodded

"My friend, watch out... for her." Lucy felt something sharp slit its way against her arm. Lucy backed up and held her arm in pain. She looked to see the safe girl as earlier. She had blue eyes with deep red hair. Lucy saw her cold smile. Her eyes darkened and her bangs covered her face.

"Maka, you killed your only friend left here." Lucy let out her own cold smile. She walked near the girl who seemed to become afraid. Maka grew back her courage and ran near Lucy. Throwing slashes near her with the sharp cut of glass. Lucy kicked her and watched as she flew back. She noticed the glass was out of her hands. She ran near the shard, so did Maka. Lucy grabbed it and slashed a scratch against her cheek. The girl screamed and kicked Lucy in the stomach. She spat up blood. Lucy was then pinned to the floor. The girl held the shard near Lucy's face, but Lucy held Maka's arms back. Maka began to make a mark on Lucy's neck with the shard. Lucy hit the girl's arm. Making it slash Maka's neck. Lucy began to breathe hard in fear. She rolled Maka's body off of her.

"What did I just do?" The guy she saw earlier walked near her. He dropped his knife. He lifted Lucy's face up and looked at her in her eyes.

"I like you"

With Twilight

This school feels so familiar to me. Twilight stopped as she heard the soft singing voice of her mother.

"Kimi-chan"

"Mama"

Twilight walked inside a classroom and heard the singing continue. She smiled as she heard the voice. It was so much like her mom's. Her heart began to feel warm again. It immediately stopped when she heard the piano stop. She noticed that nothing was in the room. Not even a person was in there. She was all alone.

"I have to find Lucy." Twilight ran out the room when she saw a spirit form. She went in another classroom where the atmosphere felt calmer. She saw a marker and a paper. The marker was almost faded but she still used it.

"Lucy, if you read this note, please go to the nurses' station. Please meet me there when you can."