Chapter 21

Lucy woke up and began to feel a burning pain in her stomatch. She looked at the end of her bed to see Yuuya. Who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why did you have to get pregnant? I would have kept you alive if you didn't get pregnant."

"Yuuya"

"What is It? Don't look at me like that. You know how much I hate it when you do that."

"Wha..What did you do?" She said before she held onto her stomach in pain. He walked up to her and made her look at him in his eyes.

"I took care of our problem. You know Lucy, you should have never trusted me. I almost killed you once, what made you think I wouldn't do it again? You really are stupid aren't you?" Lucy clutched even tighter.

"Yuuya, I... I trusted you because I care. I still do."

"I don't like the fact that you are not giving up. What do you want me to do to you? Do you want me to kill you as well?" She had seen him with a butcher knife in his hands. She watched as the moonlight reflected off of it and immediately felt fear.

"Yuuya please, I know this is not you." She heard him chuckle before she felt immense pain in her stomatch making her let out a horrifying screech. Before she knew it, everything went black. When she woke up she heard voices.

"That sick bastard tried to kill you both." Lucy looked to her left to see Natsu.

"Gray"

"She didn't deserve this but this is not like Yuuya. He called me before to warn me. I know he wouldn't do this."

"Wendy"

"We are not fully sure of that. Look at what he did. He could have killed them both if you didn't get there in time."

"Erza"

"Yuuya will surly pay."

"Natsu" She opened her eyes to see that she had been in the Fairy Tail infirmary and sourounded by her friends. There had been one person missing.

"Lucy"

"Are you okay Lu-Chan?"

"Lucy how are you feeling?"

"Do you want me to kick that bastard Yuuya's ass?"

"No" She then began to look around. "Where is Yuuya?"

"He is with the council." Erza said making her eyes widen.

"Get him."

"Huh?"

"I said go and get him now! Yuuya is not a bad person! He wasn't himself!"