Chapter 12

Lucy turned around as she heard a sniffle.

"My father...My father left me." Twilight ran upstairs and Lucy chased after her. Twilight grabbed two stones and put them together. The energy from the stones pushed Lucy and Yuuya back into a wall. The spot where Twilight once stood was now empty. Yuuya helped her stand up.

"We have to go after her." Lucy said

"There must be another set of stones or something around here we can use." The two found nothing making Lucy create another charm. The two said the words and appeared back at heavenly host or the place they knew as hell.

"Twi-" Yuuya covered

"Do you know what will happen if another spirit found us?" Lucy nodded and Yuuya removed his hand. Lucy and Yuuya walked into another classroom. Lucy looked under a desk and found a note that looked to be as old as two or three years ago.

"Sachiko has killed for her mother but has gotten out of hand. Many people have died here and I am afraid that I might become one of them. If you find this note I hope you can learn to escape like I wanted to." She stood up and seen Yuuya with dark eyes.

"Yuuya the darkness can't take you, as long as I am around." She hugged him and began to glow. He went back to normal.

"Yuuya-kun dark spirits want your soul, if you are away from me then you would be more vulnerable to get caught." She whispered to him. The two began to walked out the room and down the hall. Yuuya looked at Lucy and held her hand. She blushed hard. Yuuya put her in a locker and went inside with her. He locked it from the inside.

"Yuu-" Yuuya covered her mouth again.

"There is a man that roams around here, he has been said to have killed with sachiko. Stay silent and do not do anything. " He whispered in her ear. Lucy nodded with a brighter blush. The two stayed silent.The two heard a heavy set of boots walk down the hall. The two waited for an extra five minutes before going out. Lucy looked at Yuuya who was more focused on the halls. Which put fear in her because she was too afraid now to leave.