Chapter 14

Yuuya stayed at Lucy's house but decided to sleep on the couch. He couldn't sleep based on the fact that he had many nightmares of heavenly host. He then jumped as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yuuya I know this may sound strange but can you sleep in my bed?"

"Sure why?"

"I can't sleep, all I see is Twilight." Yuuya stood up and Lucy blushed as she noticed he had no shirt on. She turned and went into her room and Yuuya followed and slept in the same bed.

In the morning

"Yuuya"

"Yes" he mumbled sleepily.

"I am about to go."

"Where exactly?" He asked as he sat up.

"Remember that guild I told You about?"

"Yeah?"

"That's where I am going."

"Can I go?"

"Sure" Yuuya got dressed in some of gray's clothing.

"Remind me again why you have men's clothing in your room?"

"Because my friend has a stripping habit and leaves his clothes here all the time."

"Oh" Yuuya watched Lucy balance on the bricks around the lake.

"You know you can fall."

"Don't worry I won't." Lucy almost slipped and Yuuya caught her.

"See"

"Wow thanks, that was actually my first time actually slipping in that area."

"So you admit you were wrong?"

"No" The guild door burst open.

"Lucy!!!" Everyone ran to her and hugged her.

"How was the mission?" Levy asked

"I don't want to talk about it." Lucy said a little sad at the fact that twilight had passed. Levy looked behind her and saw Yuuya.

"Lu-chan who is he?"

"He is Yuuya. He came from the mission with me."

"Really, well he is cute maybe you should ask him out." Lucy blushed hard and shook her head.

"No, I don't like him like that."

"Lucy" Lucy turned around and saw master.

"Hai master"

"Get that young man's attention please." Lucy nodded

"Yuuya-kun please come here." Yuuya got a dark look in his eyes.

"Yuuya" Natsu said

"Kun" Gray finished. Mira chuckled as she watched the angered Yuuya argue with Lucy and master chuckle and walk away.

"Lets party for Lucy's return!!!!" Everyone cheered and ran inside. Lucy grabbed Yuuya's hand and went inside the guild. The two sat at the bar.

"Mira i need a shot." The whole party froze.

"Lucy you're drinking?" Erza asked

"With the mission I had I will need it." The party continued

"What type of drink would you like?"

"Any"

"And for you Yuuya"

"Same as what she is having" That night the two kept on drinking. Lucy and Yuuya danced all night. The next day natsu, erza, happy, and gray came inside Lucy's apartment.
"Oi"