Chapter 7

"Lu-chan!" Twilight couldn't stop running.

"You can't be dead! Lucy-chan!" Twilight went where her blurry eyes took her. She couldn't believe that her only source of protection and happiness was gone. That a guy took the only source of protection she had. Twilight loved Lucy. She was like her second mom and she didn't want to see her second mom go. Twilight kept on running until she tripped over something. She sat up and seen a doll. it had a vintage red and white dress on it with a bow near its neck. A matching bonnet with a part of blonde hair sticking out. A mouth in the shape of a heart and the eyes that scared her the most which were grayish but seemed to stare right into her heart.

"Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Watashi was karera o koroshite gomenasai, Gomenasai, Sorera o korosu tame ni."The doll then played in repeat. Twilight saw the images of the children she knew died here and their deaths. She threw the doll.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" She curled up into a ball and began to cry even more.

"Lucy please save me. I hate it here. My magic will not even work. The doll stopped talking and Twilight felt a hand on her head. She looked up and seen a female student. She looked just like her but older and more vivid. Twilight felt her help her up.

"Go and find her." The ghost girl disappeared and another one appeared behind her. It was a dark spirit. The spirit looked exactly like the one that split her and Lucy apart. She wiped away her tears but they continued to fall.

"Lu-chan not even mama will save me." A bright light flashed before her eyes. The ghost disappeared. Twilight looked around saw nothing.

"Who was that? What was that? Was that Lu-chan or even the female ghost?"

With Lucy

"Who are you?"

"I am a celestial spirit mage, but I do practice other magics just in case."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"The only thing is that this type of magic is forbidden spirit magic."

"Why is it forbidden."

"This magic can hurt the person who uses it. The only way you can't get hurt is if you have celestial spirit magic."

"And you have it." Yuuya then grabbed her hands. Then looked at Lucy in her eyes. Lucy felt the blood reach to her cheeks.

"Your eyes are not even brown anymore there Gold."

"It will go back in an hour," Lucy said as she looked away.