Chapter 18

Lucy sat at the guild waiting for Yuuya to come back. He tricked her into thinking that he would go on a mission in the morning and would be back at night but it had been almost a week. Yuuya ran into the guild with a sack of jewels. He stood in front of Lucy and hugged her. She blushed and hugged him back.

"idiot I missed you."

"I missed you too Lucy," Yuuya said as he backed away and seen Lucy in tears and a smile. She then had an evil smile.

"A day huh?" Lucy chuckled evilly and hugged him again into a bone crushing hug.

"Lucy I'm sorry"

"I know, I just wanted to show you how much I love you." She hugged him tighter before dropping him.

"Pregnancy strength"

"She can't be that strong, Natsu said before Lucy smirked and hugged him nearly crushing the life out of him. Lucy let him go and saw that Gray staring at him.

"You want a hug too?"

"Nope," Gray said before looking away.

"Yuuya your girlfriend has superhuman strength! How are you able to live with her every day without her trying to kill you?" Yuuya stood up and Lucy kissed him.

"That's what" He chuckled at her.

Later that night

After the two left the guild they went back home and got ready for bed. Yuuya laid on Lucy's lap and stared at her. She had a natural glow, even before she was pregnant. He knew about her life before and felt like he can sort of relate due to them not being noticed when they were little. He didn't understand why she cared for him. He tried to kill her but she forgave him. He usually wasn't someone to feel sympathy but she did something to him. Is she changing him?

"Lucy you really are turning me soft." Lucy giggled as she looked at him.

"Oh am I?" She asked playfully causing him to blush.

"Lucy"

"Yes?"

"Why do you like me?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you like me. I nearly killed you." She smiled at Yuuya.

"Forget what hurt you in the past but never forget what it taught you."

"But what if what hurt you in the past is too painful?"

"Then it gives you more to learn about." She said and began to stroke Yuuya's hair.

"I love you" Lucy blushed hard. She was surprised to hear this, especially from Yuuya.

"Yuuya"

"Lucy I didn't mean to say that. I...I....I"

"I love you too"

"What?"

"I love you"

"Lucy"

"Will you still love me Or will you love the baby more?"

"I will love you both. " Yuuya starred at her. Lucy kissed him and Yuuya kissed back. He then looked at Lucy's stomach.

"I hope it's a boy."

"I don't mind either way."