chapter 5

With Twilight
Twilight and her mom walked down the hall.
"Twilight i must tell you the story I learned from here."
"okay"
"There was a mother and daughter who suffered here the most. Sachiko and Yoshie shinozaki. There deaths were caused running away from their captors. Either way both men were complete perverts. The two now have this dimension dragging and pulling in many other victims. Sachiko's spirit still vengeful." Twilight held onto her mother afraid.
" Don't worry I still have you. "

With Lucy
Yuuya put down Lucy on the bed. He looked in each cabinet for bandages. He saw some and something to clean each cut.
"Bite your lip." She followed his orders. Then poured the cleaner on her injuries. He grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around her side and her leg. Lucy began to breath heavily as she thought to herself. 'I have to act tough and as if it dosen't hurt. If I don't then he might feel like I'm dead weight and kill me then Twilight.  I can't fully trust him and don't know his full intentions. '
"Tell me this." Lucy looked at him. "How did you manage being stabbed in your side and still being able to live or even walk normally?"

"Courage"

"Courage?"

"That I will find Twilight. It fuels me to know that I'm so close to finding her." Lucy smiled causing Yuuya and nodd.

With Twilight
" Kimi-chan how does Lucy look like? "
"She has brown eyes, blonde hair, short, and has on a school uniform. "
" Why a school uniform? "
"It was part of a bet we made with peaches." Her mother chuckled
"that seems just like her."
" Mama do you think we will find her in time?"
"What do you think? I want to help Kimi-Chan and meet her new friend. "
"Arigatōgozaimashita mama"
"Plus there might be only one way that she is dead?"
How?"
"She has to kill him or someone else."
"Why someone else?"
"He would probably be satisfied. "
" So how many people dose Lu-chan have to kill?"
"As many as she could."
"So Lu-chan might still be alive, but she has killed people?"
"basically "
"Lu-chan I hope you are safe."

With Lucy
Yuuy waited outside the bathroom for Lucy. Lucy opened each stall. In the second to last stall she saw a hanging girl. Her eyes bloodshot and her skin blue. Lucy fell backwards. The hanging girl began to struggle causing Lucy to stand up and run out. Yuuya caught her.

" What did you see?"
"A girl clearly dead came back to life." He chuckled at her.
" If this was in the real world no one would believe what you're saying. " Lucy put her face into his stomach too short to reach his chest.
"I don't want to die here." Yuuya blushed
"Let's just find Twilight. " Yuuya backed away and walked down the hall. Lucy followed him. As the two walked Yuuya seemed deep in concentration.
" Lucy?"
"Yeah?"
"So going to your world, is it any different?" Lucy looked at him in shock. He told her countless times that he wouldn't leave where he was but hearing this question gave her a chance to hope.
"Well it's great for me. "
" So if I were to with you, will you help me? Not like I want to leave." Lucy stood on the tips of her toes and clasped Yuuya chin.
" Lucy" He said as a blush spread across his face. Lucy looked deeply into his eyes.
" You are alive. "
"Huh?"
"You're alive, usually spirits have a habit of staying in one place after death." She backed away and walked down the hall. With Yuuya running behind her.