chapter 6

With Twilight

" Lu-chan where can you possibly be?"

"You like Lucy don't you."

"Hai, I look up to her. "

" So I must help Kimi-Chan find her friend." The two heard a noise. It sounded like heavy footsteps. Twilight saw her mother's fearful expression.

" Twilight go" She whispered

"Mama" Twilight whispered back.

"Go," Her mom said a little louder. Twilight then ran. Twilight cried silently in her hiding spot.

"Lu-chan, Lucy-chan, Lu-chan, please find me."

With Lucy

Lucy and Yuuya walked in complete silence.

" We have to get to the other side. "

" The other side?"

"The second building. "

"Is there anything to worry about? "

" There are more dangerous spirits."

"Then why are we going? "

"Well, Twilight might just be there." Lucy nodded and found a crayon then found a sheet of paper and wrote on it.

"What are you doing? "

" Leaving a note for Twilight. "

With Twilight

Twilight woke up in a closet. She opened the door slightly and peeked through the door. She ran out as he saw her mom.

" I didn't want to wake you but I did some scouting around and found this. " Twilight's mother pulled out a jacket with blood on it.

"This can be Lu-chan's jacket," Twilight said with a hoarse voice.

"Yeah I figured that." Twilight began to tear up.

"she can't be dead."

"There is there Twilight we will find her."

"Lu-chan might be gone."

"Lucy wouldn't happy to see you in tears."

" It's better to cry instead of hiding your tears with a smile! That is what lu-chan told me. Lu-chan always told me to be strong. Lu-chan always said that I was something and without her I can't strive. I can't strive without you and Lucy!" Twilight started to cry but ran out the room.

"Twilight if her soul is not at rest then she will kill you!" Twilight 's mother went after her.

"She has the mind of her father." Twilight's mother thought as she chased after Twilight.

With Lucy

Lucy read the door.

" So many spell charms."

" The spell charms help protect from bad spirits," Yuuya told her.

" but the spirits are still around us, we?" Lucy questioned

"I guess each spirit has a different amount of power." Lucy felt a cold breeze go past her. She then felt the heavy air mass go over her. The mass stayed there. Yuuya turned around and seeing her surrounded by spirits.

" The Twilight I will protect I will keep her safe even when I am NOT around her. I will care for her." Lucy lit up. The spirit began to back away.

For Yuuya I will protect I will keep him safe even when I am NOT around him, I will help him. Lucy lit up even brighter.

"For everyone, I will protect them. I will keep them safe even when I'm not around them. I will help them. Lucy lit up the hall and the spirits that were around her disappeared. Yuuya looked at her astonished.

"Who are you exactly?"