Chapter 11

"Did you hear that?" Lucy turned around.

"Hear what?" Yuuya asked

"That was Twilight. Twilight!!""

Lucy save me!!!!!!!" Lucy ran down the hall and steps. There sat a Twilight curled into a ball. Lucy hugged her.

"Kimi-chan Lu-chan is here." Twilight quickly looked and hugged Lucy. She then backed up and went to Yuuya then hugged him.

"Thank You for helping find my Lu-chan." Lucy then hugged him.

"Please come with us""

I belong here."

"No, Yuuya I want you to come into the real world because I like you." Twilight said with a smile. The three began to glow and appeared back at Twilight's mansion.

"What just happened?" Lucy asked

"I don't know, plus how did I get here without even answering that question of yours?"

"Ummm" Twilight said as she twiddled with her fingers. She then ran out of the room.

"Papa are you back?" Yuuya walked to look out the window.

"It is so bright outside, no rain, no boards, not even darkness."

"You like it?"

"Yeah, listen Lucy-"

"He's not here papa is not here!" Twilight said with tears. Lucy chuckled and crouched down to Twilight's level.

"Twilight are you sure he is still not at work? Maybe his plane is late?"

"Papa would have left a message or at least done something to know if he was here or not."

"Okay how about I help you find him?" Twilight nodded. Lucy walked out the room and looked in every single room upstairs and found nothing. She then went downstairs When she got in the kitchen she saw a note.

"Twilight must have been too short to see it." She grabbed the note and read it.She read it out loud.

"I am so sorry to leave you like this but I must be with your mother. I can't stand being without her. I hope you are happy with Lucy.

From, Dad