chapter 4

Lucy had an enormous blush on her face. The guy looked at her up and down.

"You are such a murderous girl."

"I only killed her for her friend and my safety." The guy chuckled and extended his hand out. Lucy was nervous to take it. She took his hand and let go quickly after she stood up.

"Thanks" She began to walk near the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to find my friend."

"Is her name Twilight?"

"How do you know her name?"

"I heard you scream for her to run earlier."

"Well, I have to go and find her."

" What if I know where she is?" Lucy turned around and saw him sitting on the desk.
"How do I know if you're lying? "
" Twilight is a little girl with orange hair and purple eyes, yes? " Lucy nodded
"I will tell you where she is, for something in exchange."
"What" He smirked
"" No! I will find her myself." She slid the door open.
"Come on I know where she is. By the time you find her she might be dead." Lucy looked at him.
"Just one kiss?"
"Hurry up before I change my mind. " Lucy blushed and kissed him.

Now will you please tell me where she is?"
"The nurses station. " Lucy stood up hissing in pain.
"Thanks"
"oh"
"Well me your name."

"Lucy"

"I'm Yuuya, but I want to come with you just to see if you are going to kill anyone else. "

"I am pretty sure that won't happen. There is no one else here. Well other than Twilight."

"I like you already." The two began to walk out. Lucy stopped and read a poster.

"Yuuya" Yuuya turned around.

"What?"

"Children were disappearing."

"Yeah a lot of the kids were being kidnapped."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

With Twilight

"I have to pee." Twilight dangled her little legs off the bed in the nurses' station. Twilight felt like she couldn't wait any longer. She walked down the hall to find a bathroom but couldn't find one.

"Awe, Kimi-Chan, you've grown." She saw an apparition of a fair heighted woman with hair to her shoulders. She seemed to have on a dress old and torn.
"Mama" twilight ran up to hug her mom.
"How did you get here?"
"Kimi-Chan didn't your father tell you? Or even anything about me."
"He just told me that you communicated with spirits." Twilight's mother let out a giggle.
"That sounds just like him. Well did papa ever tell you my real name?"
"Is your name Masumi?"
"Yeah"
"Mama you didn't finish telling me, why are you here?"
"Well three years ago I left to go to heavenly host elementary school. I wanted to meet the spirits. If this school was safe I would invite you to the possible young spirits. What I didn't know was that day was going to be my last.
"Mama how come you didn't change like anyone else?"
"I truly don't know. I guess it might have been the fact that I didn't choose revenge but to forgive and try to help these spirit's. "
"If so why didn't your spirit leave?"
"Sadly my spirit can't go. This place makes you stay for an eternity."
"Mama can you help me find my friend?"
"Sure but I think I saw her earlier. The guy she is with, he is not safe. He enjoys hurting people." Twilight began to cry as she thought of her Lu-chan dead.
"Lu-chan!!!! "
With Lucy
Lucy stopped walking and looked behind her.
"Did you hear that? I thought I heard Twilight."
"Nope probably your imagination."

"Oh" Yuuya began to walk ahead of her. Lucy was pinned to the wall by a tall curvy girl with black hair and dark eyes.

"Awe your boyfriend is so cute. I hope you don't mind if I take him from you." She held a knife at her throat.  Lucy looked through the corner of her eye and seen Yuuya turn a corner.  She felt it began to cut her as the girl laughed.  She went close to Lucy and whispered in her ear.

"He probably likes dosen't like you blondie." She stabbed Lucy in her side but covered her mouth. Lucy took the energy she would have used to scream to kick the girl in the stomach. She hit the wall and fell into a pile of rubble.  Lucy picked up the knife and looked at the girl.

"Now...tell me..... Why shouldn't I kill you now?" The girl chuckled.

"Look at you pathetic. I still have more energy than you." The girl said as she held her stomatch before standing up.  Lucy dropped down and began to cough.  Her injury was bleeding rapidly. The girl grabbed the knife and cut Lucy's leg. Lucy screamed. The girl continued to fight Lucy. She pinned her down and sat on Lucy's wound. Lucy punched the girl and grabbed the knife and stabbed the girl in her chest. She began to cry before getting up.

"What have I done."  She heard footsteps.

"Lucy" She looked at him. "We're going to the nurses room."

"I don't need it." Yuuya picked her up. "Yes you do."