Chappy 2

Eliza's pov~

I haaaatteee school. I don't even know why I have to go to school. I live alone, I even managed my family business.

Flashback 8 years ago

After I went through the portal, I was standing in a dark alley. I walked until I find the main road. Being in a whole new realm I don't know what to do. So I just sitting on the side of the road. After a while, someone stood before me. He offer me his hands and said "are you lost my dear? Where's your parents?" "Yes I'm lost, sir. My parents...they're gone" "oh my...I'm very sorry to hear that. If you want I can adopt you as my daughter. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind" "are you sure sir you wanted to adopt me? I'm not normal, look at my eyes. They will scare anyone who see me, I'm a monster," he smiled, "my dear... Your eyes are beautiful. Don't you dare called yourself a monster ever again. Now come it's starting to get rain." I took his hand and went with him.

It's been five years since they adopt me. They're very nice to me. They treated me like I'm their own child. I was happy with them living in a mansion like house. My adopted father running a toys company. My adopted mother always stay at the house with me, playing with me. My happiness didn't stay long. That night, my adopted parents went outside to do some business. On their way back, they got into a car crash. I was so broken that time, losing someone you love again. But they always told me to stay strong even if the world against you. So I live and managed the family business. I can managed it because I'm not a normal human. Heck, I'm not even a human

End of flashback

I went home and do some paperwork. " stupid paperwork" I sigh. I decide to take some break. I went outside to the forest. I love the forest. I always go to the forest to calm my self. But I never go to deep because I sense something danger in there.

Slendy's pov~

I was walking through the forest to find another victim. Then I sense someone entering the forest. I decide to see it. I teleported to the foolish human. It was a teenage girl. 'Foolish girl... Went into the woods alone' I thought. I decide to watch her. She sitting on the ground, leaning on a tree. She take out her device, and start listening a music. I decide to taking an action.

Eliza's pov~

I was listening to Demons by Imagine Dragon. Then suddenly my phone go static. I yank out my earphones and look around. I see a tall man wearing a suit. He has no face. I stand up from the ground frozen.