Chappy 10

Eliza's pov~

Today I need to give my answer to Slendy. Honestly, I still wasn't sure what should I say. Lia keep telling me I should accept it. And she won't shut up.

She said if I'll be Slendy girlfriend, she can get closer to Offender. Damn her, think about no one but herself.

Right now I'm doing nothing but laying on my bed doing nothing. 'What I have to say, I don't want to hurt his feeling, should I give it a try?' I keep asking the same question over and over again. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted my train of thought.

"Mistress there's someone looking for you downstairs." My butler, Mike said. He's not your average butler. He got skill beyond any other butler. When I said skill, I mean supernatural skill. He can move faster than any other human, he have super hearing, and he can create ice and snow. You might be think he's not a human, but I assure you he's a hundred percent human only with supper natural power.

 You might be think he's not a human, but I assure you he's a hundred percent human only with supper natural power

A/N
That's how Mike look like

"Who is it mike?" I asked him. "It is Miss Lia, mistress." Ahh.... She not gonna leave me, is she? "I'll be there in a moment, just tell her to wait." "Very well, mistress."

I get up from my bed lazily. Honestly, why is she here? She's going to blabbering about it again, doesn't she?

I grab the handle of my door, open it and closing it again. I walk towards the lounge where she waiting.

When I open the lounge door, suddenly she glomp me. "Get off of me!" I shove her. "Did you made your choice?" She asked me.

I sigh. "Mike please bring us tea-" "I don't like tea." She interrupted me. "Fine bring me tea and coffee for her" I tell mike.

"Yes mistress." He said and walk out of the room. We sat on the sofa. "So... What is your answer?" She asked me again.

"I... I guess I give it a try." I said quietly. "Really!?" She's annoying. "Yeah-" I heard a knock on the door. Then mike came in with a tray

"Mistress your tea and coffee for miss Lia." Mike gave me my tea, then gave Lia her coffee.

"Mistress may I asked you something?" Mike asked me. "Go ahead..." He pause for a while. "Are you sure you want to accept the offer? As your butler I only want what's the best for my mistress."

I sigh again. "I know mike, I know. But I want to give it a try." I told him. "If you wish so my lady." Mike finally agreed. I know he is worried about my well being. He only want the best for me.

Suddenly the windows broke into pieces. There's three man came in from the windows. The first wear a mask and a brown jacket. The second wear a mask with hoodie. And the last one wear a google with a mouth guard.

"Who are you?" I asked standing not letting my guard down. Mike standing in front of me protectively.

"My name is Masky." Say the first one. "Hoodie." Say the hooded one. "Hi~ I'm Toby." Say the last one with a cheerful tone. Seriously this guy just broke in into my house and he introduce himself cheerfully.

"Who are you really?" Lia asked impatiently, her hands across her chest with an annoyed face.

Finally after a while one of them answer. "We are Slenderman's proxies." My eyes widened. Slendy's proxies. "You guys are his proxies?"

"Yes, yes we are. We've been given an order by him to tell you to meet him in the forest at seven o'clock."

"Well, you could use the door you know." I said and I heard one of them muttering sorry. "Tell him I'll be there in time." I said to them.

"Can I come?" Lia asked suddenly. "No, he said that miss Eliza have to come alone. But you can wait them with us and other creepypasta." "That's mean I can meet offenderman!?" She said almost yelled. They look surprise by her outburst. "She has a thing for offenderman." I said. "Yes if you want to." Masky said to her. "Yesss!!" She yelled again.

"Okay, see you then." Toby said. I sigh again. How many time did I sigh today? I need to give my answer tonight. I don't know why but I feel nervous.