Chappy 12

Smexy's pov~

I just came out from the bathroom after taking a long relaxing bath. I dress myself as usual, black trench coat, no pants, pair of combat boots, and a fedora.

I get out from my room and walk towards the living room. Tonight I didn't go out for hunting, cuz I got curious about the girl that Masky said.

When I arrived at the living room, I saw a girl with blond hair and a bright blue eyes. She's so beautiful. I can't get my 'eyes' off of her.

Then she look at me and her pretty blue eyes widened. We stare at each other for awhile, then I clear my throat to gain her attention. She finally snap out of it and blush madly. I reach out for her hand and kiss it. "You must be Miss Lia, am I correct?" She stare at her hand then back at me. "Ye-Yes, yes I am."

'She stuttering, how cute...' I smirk at her. "Well my dear, you must be know who I am, right?" She gulp, still staring at me. "You-You are Sexual Offenderman." I admit it, She is really cute. "Don't be nervous my dear, I'm not gonna bite you."

I lead her towards the couch. I sit her down and sit next to her. "Masky told me that you want to see me, is that right?" she nod her head not saying any words. "Well, here you see me now, why aren't you afraid of me?" she look at me then she finally say, "No, I'm not afraid of you."

surprisingly, she did not stutter. I grip her wrist and say,"Why? You know who I am, what I am, a mere human like you should be afraid." I expect her to struggle to release my grip from her wrist, but no, she gently put her other hand above my hand that hold her wrist. I stare at her.

"What you are or what you did does not bother me, 'cause I know that you only lonely, I know that you want to have someone to hold, to love and love you back, to stay by your side." I release my grip from her wrist and she take my hand and hold it.

"I know that we just met, but I want to help you with your loneliness." How... is she a mind reader? no, of course not, she's only a human. I feel my heart beating against my chest, what? How? My heart is beating? For her? What's going on here?

"Who are you, really? How can you be so sure about me?" I look at her waiting for answer. "I don't know, I feel there's something that make me feel that I know you, understand you."

"She's right, she always know about you." I look up and see my brother and Eliza. "When you came to my house and offer me a rose then Slendy came to stop you, the next day there's a news about another Slenderman sighting, but Lia said to me that you were there too, Offender, even she wasn't there."

I look back at Lia, she blushing again. "Well, I think I need to talk with Slender in private, please excuse me for a moment." I get up from the couch, grab Slendy wrist and drag him to his office. I close the door and look at him.

"What's going on Slender?" I asked Slendy with concern in my voice. "Whatever do you mean, dear brother?" He say smirking, he know something. "What do you know Slender?" I demand him. "Nothing." He still smirking. " Slendy..." I say with warning.

"Fine, you are no fun Smexy." He ask me to sit down in front of his desk and he sit on the other side of the desk. "How do you feel?" "what?" "How do you feel Offender? Does your heart beating?" I look away from him and slowly nod. He sigh.

"What's going on with me, Slender?" He sigh again. "If I tell you, don't freak out, okay?" He making me curious even more. I nod again.

"Do you know that every Slender being have a mate?" "yes, I know that." He rest his elbows on the desk and put his chin on his knuckles. "Well Offender, Miss Lia is your mate."

It take me awhile to process what he said. "SHE WHAT?!" He sigh. "I told you not to freak out, didn't I?" I don't know what to say. "Is she know?" "No, she's not." "Then what should I do? Should I tell her?" I ask him. "Not that fast idiot, get close to her first, tell her how you feel, then find a right time to tell her that she's your mate." I nod again.

"Then does this mean, Eliza is your mate?" He look at me. "Yes, yes she is." "Does she know?" He slump back to his chair. "I don't know, maybe she know, she's a demon after all." Oh right, I forgot that she's a demon.

"Well brother, please tell them that I'm going to my room, this is a lot to process. g'night bro." "Good night Offender." Well what an interesting turn out of event.

A/N

I don't even know what I am writing anymore XD

Is this Slendy's love story or Smexy's love story XD