chappy 6

Eliza's pov~

The next morning, I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I turn it off and slowly get of off the bed. Stretching up a little bit, I walk towards the kitchen and make my self something to eat. After I ate, I went to take a bath. The warm water always calm me. I pour the shampoo on my coal coloured hair and started to rub my hair and rinsed it. I get off of the bath and brushed my teeth. The I walked to the wardrobe and put on a t-shirts and a short pants.

I went to my study room and do some paperwork. I have to finish this mountain of paper. *sigh* how I love my life...
PAPERWORK WHY DID YOU EXIST?!?!

After I finished a mountain of paperwork, I look at the time it's already 4.30 p.m. I decided to have a little walk. I grab my coat and my phone. I pluck my earphones and play a song. I choose September ends by Green day. Heading into the woods, feeling the fresh air, it's really calm me down. I keep walking until I reach a meadow.

It's a beautiful scene. I summon my black raven wings and fly over around the meadow. It's really a breathtaking views. I landed softly, stretching my wings a little, it's been a long time since I let out my wings. Then I sense someone been watching me. And I think I know who it is.

Slendy's pov~

I sense someone entering my woods. I teleport to where the person was. When I see who it was, my heart start to beat. It's her. She has a pair of black raven wings. 'She's so beautiful' I thought. I think that she sense my presence. She turn around and her beautiful mismatch eyes land on me.

She stand there with no expression. I walk forward to her but she taking a step back. It hurt my heart. I stop and asked her softly "what are you doing here?" After a few moments of silent she finally talk "why does it matter to you?" She answer coldly. I sigh "look, I'm sorry for the previous action, I really don't know what come to me" she answered me " it's doesn't sound you really sorry about it" she still had no expression.

I take a step towards her this time she doesn't move I kneel down and look up to her "it's up to you you want to believe me or not but I really sorry for it, I just don't want to show that kind of action to anyone, the moment I let out those harsh words the moment I regret it, I know that I hurt your feelings and I understand if you don't want to forgive me, I even understand if you don't want to see me anymore but please before I leave, could you just smile for me even a small one I just want to see your smile for the last time and I promise after that I will not bother you anymore"

Eliza's pov~

I stood there frozen, speechless. So he really care but don't want to show it. Slowly I put my hands on his cheeks, tilt his head up. I smile, my brightest smile "I forgive you, and I don't want you to leave" he stand up immediately and hug me. "Thank you Eliza, thank you" I hug him back. After a moment it's getting awkward. "Um... It's getting awkward" "uh... Sorry" "it's alright" "I think I should go now it's getting late" his face saddened a bit "hey I come here again tomorrow if it's okay with you" "of course it's okay with me, it will be my pleasure" "okay then, bye for now" I tell him to bend down a little, he confused but do so. I kiss his cheek then heading home .