chappy 5

Slendy's pov~

I sat on the bed in my room. Still thinking over and over again why did I do that. She's done nothing wrong. I keep thinking about her until I heard someone knock on my door.

"May I come in" "yes you may" the door open revealing the last person I want to see, my younger brother, Offenderman. He closed the door and sat on the bed besides me. "Why you look so gloomy?" He asked. "That's non of your concern" I answered with a harsh tone. "C'mon don't be so cold dear brother, I'm trying to help here"

really? Him? Going to help me? My problem here is about a girl. I know he's a pro when it's come to a girl, but in my case, I'm dealing with the feeling I have towards the girl. And I doubt that he will understand the feeling. He only use women for his own needs, he doesn't care about the woman feeling.

"I doubt that you can help with my problem" I finally answer him "try me" he smirk. I sighed and decided to tell him. "It's about a girl..." His smirk wider. "Go on" he motioned me to continue. "Well... I don't want to admitted it but I think I have a feeling for this girl..." I told him. He seems to be thinking for a moment "so... You have a feeling for this chick but you to scared to tell her" I nod "yes, I ended up saying something that might hurt her feelings..." I looked up at him. He seems to be thinking again "well I think you should apologize to her, and say that you didn't mean with what you said" I looked away 'how should I apologize to her? She won't forgive me' "that's all I can say bro, I'll take my leave now" I thanked him, he nod and closed the door. I sighed and thinking how should I apologize to her.

I decided to read a book. I picked up a random book from my bookshelf. I read it until it's almost time for dinner. I closed the book and go down stairs straight to the kitchen to make dinner. I called everyone when the dinner ready.

Ben and Jeff arguing about something, and its annoyed me "BEN, JEFF SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR DINNER!!" I shouted at them. Honestly they only make my day worse. I sighed and eat the rest of my food.

After we ate the dinner, I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. I keep thinking how should I apologize to her and fell asleep.