Chappy 9

Eliza's pov~

'Holy shit!! The infamous Slenderman asking me to be his girlfriend?!' I stood there frozen.

"So... Will you?" Slender asked again.

"Uh... Slender could you give me some time to decide." I finally answer him. What will he say...

"Sure, I don't want to force you so yeah take your time, I will ask you again in three days. Until then good bye."

"Thanks and bye." I wave him good bye as he teleported away. Sigh...

~time skip~

The next morning, I went to school. I told my driver to pick me up after school. 'Another boring day begin.' I walk through the get then I heard someone yelled "Lizard-chan!" Only one person that dare to call me that. "What do you want Lia? And don't call me that." I said not looking at her.

Her name is Lia Darkphantom. I know quite a weird name isn't it? But it suit her.

"Come one don't be so cold towards me, we're friends right?" Indeed that I considering her my friend. Because she's the only one seeing me as myself, not as the CEO of the Drago company, not as a monster, heck she even know that I'm not a human. The first reaction I got when I'm told her that I'm a demon, her eyes sparkling like she's opening a Christmas present. I never understand her, she has a things for supernatural stuff. Almost everyday she talked about that stuff, even creepypasta.

I'll say, she's a bit crazy. But she still the closets friend I ever had. She has a long blonde colored hair, a bright blue eyes, she's average height but still shorter than me.

And you know what? She has a things for Offender man. I take back my words, she's TOTALLY crazy. Honestly what does she see from him. I mean he IS a rapist. But I in no place to judge don't I. I also considering myself crazy for loving a killer.

"Yeah, yeah what is it?" I said heading towards my class. My first period is Math. Ugh... MATH WHY DID YOU EXIST?!?! hah... No actually... WHY MY MATH TEACHER EXIST?!?! I hate my math teacher. She's so annoying.

"Did you here last night there was another sighting of Slenderman?" She's told me rather exited. I don't know how to answer that. Because he was at my house. "Um... No, why you so excited about it?" I asked her.

"Because if Slendy there, Smexy must be there also." She answered.

Seriously? This girl I can't never, I mean never understand her. "What make you so sure about it?"

"I don't know I just do." How... It was true that last night Offender also at my house. But how she's so sure about it?

"If I told you something would you shut up?"

"Depends." I sigh

"Well last night actually um... Slendy was... there... At my... House."

3... 2... 1...

"WHATTT?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALLED ME?!?!"

"Shh... Be quite."

"Sorry, why didn't you called me last night?"

"*sigh* it's because last night I had a little problem."

"Tell me about it."

"Offender was there."

"WHAT?!?!" Again. "Shh..." I put my hand on her mouth to silent her.

She took my hand off of her mouth. "Sorry, then again why didn't you called me?" She hissed.

"Well that's not the point here."

"That's true, but still."

"Last night he offered me a rose."

"And..."

"When I tried to reach it, Slendy suddenly came out of no where yelled at me to not took the rose" I paused. I look at her face that telling me to go on.

"I immediately retract my hand. He told Offender to leave. So he left. But then..."

"Then what? Come on just tell me."

"He asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Oh... My... God... He asked you to be his girlfriend?!" She whispered

"Yeah..."

"What did you told him?"

"I told him that I need some time to decide it. And he told me he will come back after 3 days for my answer."

"Accept it."

"It's not that simple you know. Becoming a thing with The Infamous Slenderman? What the others will say?"

"Fuck the others, why so concern about it? He simply asked you to be his girlfriend, beside you're not even a human."

"Your point is?"

"My point is just give it a try."

"*sigh* I'll think about it."

~sorry for not updating so long. I had so much homework from school. Then again I hate school. I LUV YA ALL.~