Chappy 7

Slendy's pov~

She kiss me on the cheek!!! I felt blood rushing into my 'face'. Suddenly I heard someone wolf whistle. I look up and see the one and only sexual offenderman.

"So my little brother making a progress" he said with a wide smirk. "Actually you're the little brother here" I said a little bit annoyed. "Oh shush, tell me what did you do" he said with a smirk again "that's non of your concern" "oh c'mon don't be like that, just tell me" I sigh "I didn't do anything" "you must be saying something" I sigh again "I only apologize to her" I mumble "tell me more" I take a deep breath then decided to telling him.

Time skip

After telling him what happened, I went back to the mansion. Still thinking about the kiss, I decided to read a book.

Eliza's pov~

'I just kiss the slenderman!!' I fell blood rushed to my face. I'm blushing madly. 'Calm down Eliza it's only a kiss on the cheek'. I head back home, trying to calm myself down.

'Maybe tea could help me calm down' I enter my house and heading to the kitchen to make some tea. 'Ahh.... Earl gray always the best'

I take the tea to the living room. Watching the TV while sipping my tea, suddenly there's a knock on the window. I put my tea down and slowly walking toward the window.

I open the curtain, and seeing someone tall wearing a black trench coat and a fedora. He's smirking showing his sharp teeth. He open his mouth and saying with husky voice "hello dear"

Slendy's pov~

I get out of the library and decided to checking on everyone. As usual Jeff arguing with BEN about a stupid game, E.J eating his kidney, masky and hoodie eating a cheesecake while Toby eating his waffle, L.J playing with Sally and smile dog just laying there on the floor.

But someone is missing, trenderman is in Paris so I don't have to worry about him. Splendorman probably in a park doing anything to make people happy so I don't need to worry about him either, but the question is where is offenderman.

"Masky, Hoodie did you see offender?" I ask my proxies. "We don't know, sir. Last time we see he's heading to the town" 'heading to the town, what is he doing in the town, probably going to seduce some woman to have his "fun". But I have a bad feeling about this, he's better not doing anything stupid'

~A/N~
Sorry for not updating sooner
Hope you enjoy it