Chappy 11

Slendy's pov~

Today is the day. I told my proxies to tell Eliza to meet me in the forest at 7 o'clock. They simply bow and leave my office.

After awhile, I leave my office to check on the others. As usual, Ben and Jeff playing video games, EJ playing with Sally, and surprisingly Offenderman are here.

"What are you doing here, offender?" I asked him firmly. "Chillax bro... I only want to pay you a visit" he said with his stupid smirk on his face. "Oh really...?" I furrowed my 'brows'. "Yeah really." He slumped back to the couch and sighing.

I sit next to him. "What bothering you, offender?" I asked. He look at me and sigh again. "Nothing, It's just... I longing for someone..." Seriously... "In that case, why don't you just go outside and find some women to screw with like you usually do?"

He throw his head back to the couch. "That's not what I mean." I confused. "Then what is it?" He look at me again. "I want someone to love me, to be always there for me, to understand me." Wow I didn't even know that he capable of this word.

"Well... I don't know about you but, why don't you try and date some women?" He sigh again. "you think it's easy? Who in their right mind wanna date a rapist like me!?" I

look back at him. "And do you think there's a person want to date a monster like me? I used to think like that offender, trust me. But I give it a try with Eliza. So what you have to do just to find the right person and give it a try with her."

He look back at me with a shock 'face'. "Wow... I didn't even know that you were a love expert bro..." "Just shut up..." I tell him annoyingly.

"Okay then, I take your advice. Can I stay here for awhile?" I sigh. "Fine... Just don't do anything stupid." He smirk. "Of course."

After that, I went back to my office to do some paperwork.

Smexy's pov~

After my brother left, I keep thinking about his advice. 'Is there really someone who gonna accept me for who I am?'

I hear Ben and Jeff arguing about something. Then Jeff throw his controller at Ben but he dodge it and hit my head instead. Jeff look at me nervously. "Jeff..." I said with a low voice. Then he start to run. To lazy to chase him, I just slumped back to the couch.

The I hear the door open only to see Slendy's proxies. "Hey Offender!" Toby greet me cheerfully. "Hey." I greet him back. Then he run to his room. Masky and Hoodie greet me with a nod. Then walk towards me.

"Hey Offender, we just went back from miss Eliza's mansion, and we met this girl there." I look at Masky, why is he telling me this? "Go on" I tell him to continue.

"She's Miss Eliza's friend, and I think her name is Lia." He pause and look at me. "Master Slender order us to tell Miss Eliza to meet him tonight, then Miss Lia asked us if she can come. I told her no, but she can come with us to wait for Miss Eliza." He pause again. "Keep going." I say impatiently. I got more curious. "Then suddenly she said 'That's mean I can meet offenderman!' Excited."
I look at them. "What..." Then Masky continue. "I looked confused at her, but then Miss Eliza said she has a thing for you."

Who in the world is this girl? By what Masky said, I take that she's a fangirl. But seriously? She going to meet me in a few hours. "Well... Thanks Masky for telling me this." He nod and walk to his room with Hoodie.

Then I think back at what Slendy said. Maybe I could give it a try with her.

Time skip~~

Eliza's pov~

Alright it's now 6.30 p.m. I'm ready to go. I wearing a white shirt with gray hoodie jacket, a black jeans, and a pair combat boots.

I hear a knock to my room. "Mistress are you prepared?" I hear Mike ask from the other side of the door. I open the door. "Yeah I'm ready." Mike nod his head. "Miss Lia is waiting for you at the door." I nod my head and walk.

I see Lia wearing oversize white sweater, a camo shorts, and a pair black sneakers. "There you are, come we gonna be late for it." She say to me. "Then let us go, bye Mike." He nod and bow.

We walk to the forest. Then we see Slendy's proxies at the entrance of the forest. "Evening Miss Eliza, Miss Lia. We're here to escort you to the mansion." I nod at them.

They start to lead us until we see the mansion. It's huge. No wonder there's a lot of people lives here.

We then enter the mansion. They lead us to the living room. "Where are the others?" I ask bluntly. "They're hunting." Masky say simply. I forgot they are killer.

"Miss Eliza, Master Slender told us to tell you to meet him around the back of the mansion. Toby will escort you there." I nod at him. Then Toby start to lead me towards the back.

When we arrive at the back yard, Toby told me to go farther to the woods. He only can escort me here. So I part with him and walk further to the woods.

Then I hear a voice. "Hello my dear Eliza." I turn around and see him 'smile' at me. "Hello Slender." I smile back at him. "You look beautiful tonight." He say to me then kiss my hand. "Why thank you." I say and I feels my blood rushing to my cheeks. I hear him chuckle. "So what your decision, my dear?" He finally asked it. "Well... I think... I want to give it a try... So... Yes." He then pick me up and spin me around. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that." I giggle. "Slendy put me down." Finally he stop and put me down. I still giggling and he chuckle at me. Then we finally stop. We look at each other, then I feel him moving closer to me. I close my eyes then I feel he kiss me and of course I kiss him back.

After awhile we parted. "I think we should go back to the mansion." I tell him and he nod. Then we start to walk back to the mansion.