Chappy 13

Eliza's pov~

I look at the two went to Slendy's office, then I look at Lia who still blushing madly.

"Lia... are you okay?" I ask her as I sit beside her. "I touch his hand, I touch his hand." She keep repeating it. "Uh... what...?" "I TOUCH HIS HAND LIZZARD! I'M FUCKING TOUCH HIS HAND!"

Here we go again... *sigh* "and..." "AND HE KISSED MY HAND!!" she yelled again. "Please calm down Lia, you hurting my ears. And quite calling me Lizzard."

"I'm so happy Liz. So very happy." She finally calm down. "That's good then." Well... I'm happy to see her happy but... this is Offenderman we're talking. "But Lia are you really okay with it, he's Offenderman. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see you happy, I'm just worry."

"I understand it Liz, but it's fine, he done nothing to hurt me." She assure me. "Well if that what you think, okay then just be careful." I tell her. "Aye aye captain." She salutes me. I chuckle.

Then Slendy come to the room. "Where's Offender?" I asked him. "He went to his room after talked with me." He said to me.

"Miss Lia may I borrow Miss Eliza for a moment?" He asked Lia. "Sure, why not, I'm going to bother Masky for awhile then." She said and walk towards the kitchen to find Masky.

"What is it?" I asked Slendy. "Could we talk in my office instead?" "Sure, lead the way." We walk to Slendy's office. Once we get there, he asked me to sit.

"Um... Eliza what I'm about to ask you is a little bit odd." He said. "Just tell me already." I said a little bit curious.

"Do you know that every slender being have a mate?" He asked. "Yes... why are you asking me this." I asked him. Even though I already know the reason why he asked me this I just want to know what he thought about it.

"When a slender being found their mates, they will feel their hearts beating." He said ignoring my question. "Why are you telling me this Slender?" I asked him again. "Because I think that you are my mate."

Slendy's pov~

I wait for her reaction. And her reaction surprise me. "Huh... funny isn't it? My demon instinct also telling me that you are my mate." "Really!?" I said excitedly.

"Yes." I stood up and without thinking I hug her. She stay there shock. I release her. "Sorry..." "it's alright." She hug me. I hug her back.

Finally, after awhile we release each other. "So... what going to happen now?" I asked her. "Just... take it slow okay?" She said. I nod my head in agreement.

"What about Offender and Lia?" She asked me. "Lia is Offenderman mate but she doesn't know yet, and Offender not planning on telling her soon." I said answering her question. She nod her head.

"I think me and Lia have to go home now." She said. "Oh... yeah I think you should. It's already late. Would come here again tomorrow?" I asked her. "I'll try." "Okay." She kissed my cheek. "Goodbye for now." "Bye." She left my office and went home with Lia.

A/N~
Sorry again for not updating so long 🙏🙇

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😘