Chappy 14

Eliza's pov~

When we got back, Mike greet us at the front door. "Welcome back Mistress, Miss Lia," he said with a bow. Then he proceed to take of my coat. "Mike please bring me tea to my study, and of course Coffee for Lia, she'll be staying here for a night, so prepare the guest room," I told him. "Very well, Mistress," he bow again and leave.

"Come on, Lia. Let's go to my study." She's ignore me and continue to daydreaming about god-knows-what. "Lia..." I say her name again. "Sorry, what?" "Let's go to my study," I repeat myself. "Yeah, right okay," She responds.

When we get in my study, Lia immediately plop herself down on the couch. I went to sit on the chair by my desk. Seeing a bunch pile of paper work. "All this paper work will be the death of me," I said and bang my head to the desk. I heat Lia giggle at me. I lift my head and shot a glare towards her. "Aw c'mon, don't be such a grumpy," she say with a giggle. "If this godforsaken things wasn't on my desk I won't be grumpy," I say still glaring at her.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Come in." Mike open the door with tray on his hand. "Your tea, Ma'am." He say. He pour my tea and set it on the desk. Then he take the coffee and give it to Lia. "Here's your coffee, Miss."

"How is your date, Mistress?" Mike asked me. "Who say it was a date?" I say. He gave me a look. "Fine, the date was fine." I mumble. "Oh it was GREAT!" Lia suddenly say. "She's and Slendy couldn't even stop looking at each other!" I glare at her again. "Oh shut up, Lia." She responds me with a grin.

I turn to look at Mike, "thank you for your concern Mike, you may leave." "Of course, Mistress." He take a bow and leave. "So... Are you and Slendy a 'thing' now?" Lia asked me. "If you mean by a 'thing' that we are dating, yes, we are a 'thing'," I answer her. "Let's go to bed, Lia. I'm exhausted." I stand up and start to walk to the door when Lia say, "oh? Tired already, did you do something with Slendy in his office?" I turned my head and glare at her, "oh shut up, Lia." She's still smirking at me. I open the door and start to walk towards my room.

When I arrive at my room, I immediately change my clothes into my sleeping attire, a plain shirt and shorts. I brush my teeth in the connected bathroom. "I can't wait to visit Slendy tomorrow," I speak to myself Then I plop myself on my bed, waiting for darkness to take me.

~I'm sorry it's short... And sorry for not updating so long... I hope you enjoy this chappy...~