Chappy 8

Eliza's pov~

Who's this guy? He looks like slendy but has a mouth. "Who are you?" I asked. "My dear I'm Sexual offenderman but you can call me Smexy" he answer with his husky voice. "What are you doing here?" I asked again. "I just want to know who the lucky girl that managed to steal my brother cold icy heart."

'Steal? Does that mean Slendy has a feeling towards me?' "Yes, yes he does." I stare at him with wide eyes. "You can reading mind to?!" He smirked "of course I can, I'm his brother after all."

"Here's a rose for you dear, take it" he said seductively. I don't know what should I do... I don't trust this guy. "C'mon dear it's just a rose" suddenly, when I tried to reached it I heard someone yelled "don't take the rose!!" I immediately pulled back my hand and turn around to see slendy.

He has a ripped mouth and his 'face' wrinkled in anger. "OFFENDER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

'Wow he kinda scary when he's angry.' I thought. 'Well I supposed to look scary.' I heard him saying in my mind. 'What's wrong with you guys always reading my thoughts!' I heard slendy chuckling 'jerk'

"Now offender, answer my question." Slendy said in a demanding tone. "What? I'm simply want to give the beautiful lady a rose." He answered with a smirk on his face.

"Leave now offender." Slendy demand again. Offender just smirk and chuckle a little. "Possessive now are we." He just keep smirking. "Oh well, I'll leave." He left through the window.

Slendy turn around to face me.

Slendy's pov~

I turn around to face her. She's indeed so beautiful. I have to keep offender away from her. I can't believe he tried to steal her from me. I swear if he laid a hand on her I- "slendy are you alright?" She interrupted me from my train of thought.

"Yeah I'm alright, did offender do something to you?" I ask her. "No he didn't, he just offered me a rose but got stopped by you."

Thank goodness he didn't do anything stupid. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? Will she accept me? C'mon Slenderman make your mind.

I decided to ask her

"Um... Eliza would you become my girlfriend?"