Birthday boy(29)

Carlton

Walking in Eli bedroom I see him already up

Walking in Eli bedroom I see him already up. He smiled and started bouncing in his crib. "Dada!"

"What's good homie? I'm guessing you know what today is." Picking him up I laughed.

"Happy birthday Eli!!" Rebecca came in yelled throwing confetti and blowing on one of those party horn things.

"Really babe?"

"Yes really my baby boy is a whole one year old. Your my little big boy now aren't you?" She takes him from me dancing all weird walking out his room.

"Calm down girl."

In the kitchen my parents and Rebecca's were waiting for us to walk in. They yelled happy birthday throwing even more confetti. Now who cleaning this shit up cause I'm not. My little man was all happy as he was showered with attention. The moms made a big breakfast with pancakes French toast eggs sausage bacon hash browns grits and some fruit. While eating Chris walks in with Maurice Mona and that little girl I always see at they house.

"What's up everyone! Happy birthday lil nigga you almost a man." He ruffed his hair.

"Where's Cam?"

"She and Devin are suppose to be getting presents for him." He said making a plate Maurice reaching for everything. "Stop man damn this my plate."

"Wait that girl is coming?" Rebecca stood hands on her hips.

"I hope so I got her daughter again. It's like she lives with us now. Girls come make your plates!"

Mona and the other girl came in from the living room. He helped them make plate then sent them back to the tv. Today's plans are to be fun and happy times for my son first birthday. We going to this indoor race car place and I got a bounce thing being set up inside.

"Look I'm not trying to ruin my son day but....I don't want her around. Cam can come if she wants that's up to her but Devin no."

"Baby stop worrying about her and focus on that little nigga that popped out of you on this day last year." She rolled her eyes. "I'm serious Rebecca if she does come just leave it and don't start no shit either." I point at her. Wrapping my arms around her waist bring her close kissing those lips I love.

She blushed pushing me away going back to the kitchen.

"Hey so what's up with Camila and this girl she hanging with?" I asked Chris as we sat on the couch with the kids eating in the floor.

Before he could say anything Isabel Julian and Max walk in. Moms made more plates then Max came in with us. "What's good niggas?"

"Nothing I think we just waiting for everyone to finish eating then we'll be off for the place. I was just getting to what's up with Cam."

"Oh yeah she on some shit man that girl she hanging with...no good." He shook his head stuffing his mouth.

"What you mean?"