Yes New Friends(24)

Isabel

Taking a bite into the pizza they just Julian watched me carefully

"Well!"

"Cool it man you can't be yelling at ya mom like that. Just ask if she likes it." Max quickly told him.

"Right mom is it ok?" He smiled nervously.

"Yes it's great baby you guys did really good." I kiss his head.

"Yes she likes it Max." They did their little hand shake.

"Of course she does how could she not. Go ahead get you some I'll meet you in the living room so we can watch TV."

He nods taking three slices and running off to the living room. "You wanna talk now?"

"Yeah it's pretty important." He sat next to me.

"Ok what's wrong?"

"Nah it's not me but you gotta promise not to get pumped up just yet and let me talk." He looked at my closely.

"Uh ok what."

"The other day while we were at the park Julian told me about how he doesn't want to go to his dad's this week. He said the chick he with basically the bitch don't like him."

What the...huh?

"What you mean what did he say about her?"

"When he comes home from school she's ignoring him giving him dirty looks rolling her eyes when he ask for stuff. Before you say it he wanted to tell you but ole dude told him not to. I know it hasn't been long but I really care about Julian and his safety. You should talk with his dad and the girl to see what's been going down while he's with them because if anything happens him coming back with scars and shit they not only dealing with you but I come with that package."

I guess this explains why he's always stalling when it comes to going there and is so quick to leave. Why would Andre tell him not to tell me? Probably cause he knows im'ma whoop his ass when I see him.

"Thank you for tell me baby I really appreciate all you do for me and Julian." I hug him tight.

"You know I got you girl you my boo I'd do anything for." He lifts my chin kissing my lips.

I deeper it pulling him more into me by his waiste.

"Uh why y'all always kissing?" Julian came in with a frowned up face.

"Because that's what grown people in relationships do." I answered riffing his hair.

"Dad and his girlfriend don't do that."

"Mmhm I bet say why don't you go call your dad and ask to stay one more week I'm sure Max has some really run things for you all to do."

"Yes I don't have to go back. I wish I could just stay with you and Max." He hugged me.