A Talk(35 pt1)

Isabel

Waving I watch as Julian ran to his bus then start my walk back home

Waving I watch as Julian ran to his bus then start my walk back home. I'm not working today so I'm spending the day with my girls and Janiya. Cam is back from her trip to L.A. I'm hoping no drama is started.

"Babe!" Max called out coming down from my room. "You took Julian to his bus stop?"

"Yeah I know you were tired so I walked him." He sat on the couch and I walk over rubbing on his shoulders. "You got in late last night."

"I know I was gonna call but thought it would be to late. I'm working on a big project and just putting in hours." He pulls me from around the couch sitting me on his lap.

"Oooooh can I know what you have planned?" I twist my finger in his hair.

"Not yet but you'll know soon. What do have planned for today my lovey?" He brushed back loose hair kissing my cheek trails down to my neck.

"I'm spending the day with Camilla Rebecca and Janiya." Giggling I tried pushing his head away.

He chuckled pinning my arms on the couch laying us back getting between my legs. Biting my neck he interlock our fingers. Groaning he pulled my tank top down over my breast with his teeth. Tongue swiping around tickling my nipple I sigh arching my back. Catching eyes he winked before sinking his teeth into me.

"You got time for a little something right?" He kissed up to my lips placing small quick kisses.

"Ain't nothing little about you baby but yes I have time." Chuckling he stood throwing me over his shoulder. "You are crazy boy."

"This dick crazier." He runs to my room throwing me down gently and stood in front stripping. Getting to his briefs he motions me to come closer with his finger.

Biting my lip crawling I tuck my fingers in them kissing on his abs feelings his hands combing my hair. Taking him in my hand looking up I jerk him slow letting it grow more from the pressure I was adding. Smiling he leans down kissing me out tongue wrestling. Pushing me back slightly he undressed me then  get into position lining his dick with my dipping center. Lacing our hands together he pushed in making us both moan out. His lips attach to my neck licking in small circles.

"I'm gonna take things slower this time." Kissing me soft his hips move in circles as he grinds into me.

"Oh baby." I lift my hips for him to go deeper. "Slower."

Letting hands go mine grab his back and his take the sheets tight. Nails run down his skin making him hiss. Leaning up on his knees fist keeping him up I watch his faces. A rush hits me making my back arch. "You look so fucking sexy baby.....ssssss shit."

My clit jumps from his low whispered tone. Cupping his face I kiss him softly. "Your so deep." I whimper frowning feeling a pinch in my stomach.

He stopped kissing me moving behind me staying inside. Lifting my leg he pumps in. His fingers swim in my mouth before moving down to my clit as he rubs in circles. Keeping a grip on his neck my head falls back he his grinding and pumping starts getting sloppy along with his breathing. I could feel him swelling up inside me.