Meet Up(41 pt1)

Carlton

Rebecca sat on the couch with me playing with Eli while I was looking through her iPad

Rebecca sat on the couch with me playing with Eli while I was looking through her iPad. She wanted me to look over the things she put together for this clothing line she's trying to do.
I take a quick swig from my beer and go on flipping through channels.

"These are dope babe."

"You really think so? I'm really glad I found that site. It's like looking at a sample but for free."

"Yeah so you did these pictures?" I asked still scrolling.

"Yeah Ive been doing those urban sexy digital drawings for a while and just thought no one else does this you know and this could be my thing. I do everything from celebrities or just random people." She put Elias down letting him walk off somewhere. "So you see how serious about this I am right? Don't back down from helping me I'm all for whatever I need to do."

"Yeah if you doing all this of course I know you serious and I'm proud of you baby. You wanna do yo own thing and I'm gonna be right here supporting you being your number one fan."

She smiled jumping over in me kissing my lips quick and multiple times. "I love you so much. I'm glad we getting this time together with you working all the time now."

"I know and I'm sorry about that baby. I'm working with this kid who I'm doing this clothing line with. He's a really hard worker."

"Cool story babe." She takes the iPad setting it beside her and climbing on top of me. "I missed you being inside me."

"Really?" She nods kissing on my neck. "Put eli down for his nap so I can make up for lost time."

Just as she got up the door opens. In came those fools. Mona and Stanley came running to my legs hugging me tight.

"Hi uncle Carlton!!"

"What's good ladies....I need my kisses where they at?" I pick them up and they each kiss my cheeks. "Ah thank you."

Chris came up we shook hands Camila comes up I hug her and take my lil nigga Maurice.

"Have y'all seen Max snapchats?" Cam asked Rebecca pulling her down.

"No why?"

"Remember me and Chris birthday the night we went out?" She started messing with her phone.

"Yeah how can we forget. That's the first time I got wasted like that in I don't even know how long." I chuckled shaking my head at the few memories.