Just Be a Man AboutIt(55)

Camila

Two days have gone by since Janiya told me about what happen between her and Chris

Two days have gone by since Janiya told me about what happen between her and Chris. I know you wanna know what I did to her....nothing. Since I've known this woman she's been completely straight forward with me and I really appreciated she was more of a man than my damn fiancé to tell me to my face. No I don't trust her anymore than I did before but I have some respect for her.

As for my fiancé...he has not been home since he left that night. No calls text not bothered to check on the kids nothing. I'm not as pissed about him and girl but how he's handling this. I mean we suppose to be getting married soon and he's doing this bullshit. Rather than coming to me admitting his mistake so we can work through it he ran off somewhere doing god knows what. Honestly if he had came with Janiya both of them telling me I wouldn't be as pissed off as I am.

"Mommy are you still coming to job day at our school?" Mona asked me eating her cereal.

"Yes baby I'm gonna try to come by. Go get you guys shoes on so we can go." I take their bowls to start washing them.

"Hi daddy." I hear them and grip the counter top.

"Hey is mommy in the kitchen?" He whispers.

"Yes we about to go to school."

It got quiet so I just went on washing dishes until I hear Maurice babbling. "Hey man." Maurice squealed making me smile. All these kids love him.

Smacking on the floor made me turn around showing Maurice power crawling out the kitchen. Once turned I see him. He was still in those same clothes he left in.

"Welcome back."

"I'm sorry." He whispered looking at me with these sad eyes. "I love you so much."

"Do you really?" I turn completely to him arms folded over my chest. "It's been what two days and I haven't heard from you...not even a damn text Chris."

"I had to get myself together."

"For what?" I already knew what he's gonna tell me well I hope he plans to tell me.

He walked over slow his head hung low. He took a breath before looking up meeting my eyes. He clearly has not been sleeping wherever he's been these last few days.

"I uh.....I was wrong for starting that argument blaming you for everything."

Shaking my head I turn back cleaning the last of the dishes. "That argument was so stupid and went further than any other we've ever had. Do you even still want to get married?"

"Yes baby of course I do."

"Sure did fool me." Putting the last dish away I gave him again.

He sighed rubbing his neck. "Look I was just taking my frustrations and anger at myself out on you. You didn't deserve that."