Getting busy(bonus)

Carlton

Today was about to be something

Today was about to be something. I have to go over the books for the shop, make orders to restock, a meeting with someone who wants their line featured here and then a date with wifey. I usually don't get much time with Elias so while Rebecca is out with Janiya I got up early to just play around with him and shit. Right now we were just playing some kitchen basket ball.

I stood of my knees just to make it a little fair. He laughed trying to take the ball from me. "Ah thought you had it...for the three." I shot the tiny basketball seeing it bounce off the rim.

Eli ran for it coming back laughing like a creep. "Dadda!"

"Dunk it son I wanna see what game you got." Moving out the way I watch him run up. He stopped right at it. "Dunk it Eli hard!"

He laughed slamming the ball in turning clapping. "Aaaaaaa." He ran off chasing the dog as it ran by.

So far Rebecca is cool with it being here. I'm still holding onto hope of her finally letting us have a dog after this little dog sitting thing we doing. "Hey Eli you wanna feed him a treat."

I take one of the dog bone treats out handing it to him. He looked at me then started to put it in his mouth. I quickly slapped it out his hand laughing. Calling the dog over I hand the treat back to Eli showing him what to do. He laughed clapping again.

"Baby!"

"Kitchen!" Rebecca came in holding a big box. "What's that?"

"Something. Eli come here!" She got down as he ran to her. "Aw you missed mommy?"

I got curious and went to look in the box only for her to slap my hand. "The fuck?"

"Don't touch."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so." She gave me a look rolling her eyes.

"And?" I went for it again. This time she hit me on the back of my neck. "Ay girl you crazy!?"

"Yes stop touching my shit Carlton!" She basically threw Elias in my arms snatching up the box taking it to the living room.

"Man whatever I gotta go anyway." I put Eli down.

"No you don't." She pushed me on the couch smiling.

"Baby stop I got a meeting at the shop." I tried getting up again.

"No you don't." She pushed me again.

"Hey seriously stop Rebecca." She pushed me back yet again. "Push me again."

Laughing she put that box on our coffee table smiling at me. "Good evening mr Willis thank you for meeting with me today."

Looking her up and down my lips flipped up in a smile. "Your the meeting?"