Her real Father(51)

Camila

The timer goes off on the waffle maker and I race over to it

The timer goes off on the waffle maker and I race over to it. This thing tends to burn pretty fast if you don't pay attention. I set the last plate which was Chris then went back to feeding Maurice.

"Mommy our teacher said we have to bring a parent to school on Friday." Mona told me syrup running down her chin.

"Wipe your face pumpkin. Is it career day?"

"Yes we want you to come mommy." Stanley told me smiling wide. "Mona said you can teach everyone a dance."

"I probably could I'll put it in my phone to remind myself. Y'all go brush your teeth so we can get ready to go up to the bus stop." They both hop down from the table.

"Hi daddy!"

"Morning girls...my man!!" Turning I see Chris throwing Maurice in the air shaking him around. "You getting big nigga."

He put him down letting him crawl off and turned seeing me

I blushed as he bit his lip walking over grabbing my waist. "Goodmorning."

"Very goodmorning. That was a nice shower wasn't it?" He smirked biting my neck squeezing my ass.

We've kind of slipped off the whole holding off on sex thing since you know we didn't get married when we were suppose to. It's a nice stress reliever epically for him. My baby has been working on some things from his clothing line the academy and some surprise he's keeping from me.

"It was a very nice surprise. What did you want for dinner?" Wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my toe I kiss his lips.

"You." He puts me up on the counter top spreading my legs squeezing my thighs.

"I said dinner not dessert." He chuckled kissing me. "I gotta get the girls to their stop and Maurice to your moms but I'll see you later ok?"

"Yeah sure and don't worry about dinner I'll fix something. I got to get going to a meeting myself so I'm gone...I love you."

"I love you to baby have a good day." We kissed for a couple seconds with me pulling away taking his lip with me.

"Mmmm I will now."