Blow Up(35 pt2)

Chris

So I've been doing some work all of today

So I've been doing some work all of today. It had nothing to do with the academy but with Devin. I've been trying to find her hoe ass and I did. The bitch is somewhere in Cancun. Who the ever loving hell goes to a damn island leaving their child behind. Not once since she told came about her being "busy" has she even tried to get in contact not even to see if Stanley was still with us. I swear that bitch is a curse.

All this shit going down and Stanley is just in the middle of it. It's hard having to tell her time and time we don't know when Devin is gonna come get her and every time she just pouts. Mona has managed to keep her mind off that which I'm happy about. But today I was doing something for Mona school since she'll be starting after summer and it hit me. What if we still have her what the hell are we gonna do!?

I did manage to get in contact with Devin parents. "Uh hello?"

"Hello my name is Chris Washington is this Kevin and Sherl?"

"Yes this is Kevin." The man on the other side of the phone said. "What can I do for you sir?"

"Well um I wanted to know if you have any information on your daughter Devin where abouts."

"Why?"

"Me and my fiancé Camila Cisneros have your granddaughter Stanley. She's been staying with us for a while and I'm just trying to get her back to her mother." I spoke calm.

"Wait why is she with you and where are you?"

"I live in Atlanta again with my fiancé and our two kids. They at one time were friends with Devin but they had a fall out and she dipped. Devin not my fiancé."

"Uh that poor child. I'm really sorry and wish I could help. I don't know where she is." He said then I heard someone in he background. "Sherl...your daughter is back at it again. She left Stanley with some uh what's your name again son?"

"Chris Washington sir."

There was more commotion. The a lady voice came through the phone. "H-hello is my granddaughter safe?"

"Yes of course she's been hanging with us just fine but she misses her mom and I'm just trying to find her or maybe we can bring her out to you all."

"I wish but um our daughter has something on us...were not aloud to even be near her. Im so sorry my daughter has done this to you and your family."

This bitch is the fucking worst. What did we ever do to deserve this? Running my hand over my head I sigh. "Well um do you all know anything about Stanley's father?"

"No I wish we did Devin never wanted to let us know about anything. What I can do is send her birth certificate...there is a mans name on there but she never said if he was her father or just some random name she thought of."

"Thank you that could really help."

"Your very welcome and thank you for taking care of Stanley even if you never actually agreed to do so. Uh do you think I can speak to Stanley?"