Chapter 10 What is she hiding?

Eventually we pull up to a dock and frogs begin loading off the boat, they then stop in the mud. "What are they doing?" Wirt asks. "Looks like they're.. Hibernating in the mud..." Beatrice replies. "So.. Where's Adelaide's house? Is it close?" Wirt asks. "It's-... We should probably go tomorrow I think, we don't want to bother her too late. Y'know?" Beatrice says, raising your suspicions even higher. "What are we supposed to do? Sit around in the mud with these frogs?" Wirt asks. "Yeah! I call that mud, over there!" Greg yells as he runs over to some mud and jumps in, not sinking down into it like the others. We decided to set up a little camp, as you're getting the fire started Beatrice and Wirt are talking, Wirt eventually telling a story about Sara. You sigh and eventually get the fire started, you sit down and wipe the sweat from your forehead. It was difficult building up that friction. "So then what?" Beatrice asks, seeming interested in his story. "Well..Then I went to go talk to Sara.. I-I mean like, really talk to her. Y'know? Put all my cards on the table, Y'know?" Wirt explains. "Yeah?" Beatrice asks as you're sitting next to Greg, trying to wash the mud and dirt out of his hair and clothes. "And then, Jason Funderberker comes out of nowhere and whisks her away! Ugh..Jason Funderberker.. That guy... Plus Greg was there too, he would have embarrassed me more.." Wirt says as Greg sets a leaf on fire and blows it out, frowning, dissatisfied with his work. You still tried relentlessly to get the caked on mud and dirt off of him. "Well Wirt, sounds like you were a real loser back at home.." Beatrice says to him. "Oh, thanks a lot." Wirt says sarcastically. "I mean, compare it to how you are here, you're like the hero, right?" Beatrice tells him, clearly trying to convince him of something. "Am I? I don't know if I'd say 'hero'... Heh" Wirt replies, flattered with Beatrice's words. "Do you think that I could be a hero too?" Greg asks, looking over for his frog, only to realize he was over with the other frogs. Most likely being praised for his singing. "You dun good Mr. President.. You dun good." Greg mutters while his frog was given a record contract. "If I was you, I wouldn't even want to go home." Beatrice tells him. You felt so close to a Eureka moment but so far at the same time, why would Beatrice not want you to leave? You seriously doubted her being the beast, she didn't seem bad.. She honestly seemed like if she had done something wrong, she would have been very regretful. "Well... I mean.." Wirt takes a glance at you and finished his sentence, "I can't stay here forever.." What was it with everyone and hiding everything from you, Wirt quite obviously was planning something and Beatrice was planning something as well. "Why not?" Beatrice asks him. "Well.. B-Because.." He glances at you again, "Hm... Maybe it would be better if we stayed here.." He mutters under his breath. "Great than its agreed, we're not going to Adelaide's. Goodnight Wirt!" She says quickly and closes her eyes. 'Going to sleep'. "Oh..what? Oh.. Goodnight.. Beatrice.." He says, laying down and trying to go to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy, I promise however. Since tomorrow is Saturday I will write out the rest of the episode and the entire next episode into the next chapter... I really hope that made sense. Good night~!