Forever to be

It was Saturday evening, and me and Jodie were about to set off to go to work.We worked in a bar just around the corner from our apartment.

"I really can't be bothered with tonight, it gets so boring after a hour"I sighed.

"Aww Luci it will be alright, I don't blame you for saying it is boring because it's true,but we will get through it, I would call the boss to say that we are not coming in because you are ill, and I have to look after you but you know what he will say."

"Yeah I know; no no, you are my favourite staff members, I really need you tonight', ugh he's such a creep"I say mimicking the bosses bit.

All I could do was give Jodie a I'll give it a go look, and ran up to our bathroom. I put on little foundation and mascara,and put on my purple vans, found a hair tie and tied my red and purple dip dyed hair into a high ponytail, went back down to Jodie and we both set off.

When we both got to the bar, I said goodbye to Jayson and Jess and went behind the bar and stood next to Jodie. Our first customer came up to us straight aways as soon as I stood next to Jodie.

"Hey what could I get you"I asked.

"Can I please have a Carling please" replied the young looking woman.

"Yes of course".

I went over to the beer pump and poured out a pint of Carling,then went back over to the woman and passed her the drink.

"There you go that would be $1.50 cents".

The woman passed the money over, grabbed her drink,and me and Jodie just leaned against the bar and started to talk.

"This day so far has been so good"I said sarcastically.

"Ha! I know right, it will get better babe".

The next second three boys came in and walked over to the bar.

"Your turn Luci."

"Fuck you I hate you now."

I turned to the boys properly and asked them what they wanted.

"Can we all have a fosters please".

"Yeah of course".

I went over to the pump and Jodie came over to me.

"Oh my god Luci have you seen them boys".

"Yeah, I nearly stuttered, how embarrassing would that of been".

I had poured all the pints and I got Jodie to help me take them to the boys, they pay and go and sit down.

"Well I have never seen them around before,Jesus they are fit"announce Jodie.

"Ha! bless, but I don't blame you, I have to agree with you there."

The boys took 15 mintues to drink there beers and two of them came over to the bar.

"Hey girls what's up"asked one of the boys.

"Erm nothing much"I said starting to get really nervous and started to blush.

"Im Luke"Said the boy with big brown chocolate eyes and a lip piecing also a nose piercing.

"And im Skip"said the boy with a piecing under his lip and big brown eyes aswell.

"Im Luci"I said getting a little bit more nervous than usual.

"Im Jodie"she said giving me a nudge in the leg to indicate for me to calm down.

"Love you name luci"Said Luke.

"Thank you".

"So we were wondering what time you finshed behind the bar"asked skip in a very soft voice.

"Erm at about half 10"said Jodie.

"Okay that is fine."

"Why?"Jodie asked.

"Well we just wanted to get to know you girls, and we wanted to hang out with you for a little while to see how things go"said Luke giving us both a warm loving smile

"It's sounds greats"I said

"Great see you at 10 then you two"said Luke and skip waving to us

[A/N well heyy my beautiful readers this is my new janoskian story, sorry this chapter was short they will get longer I promise, I hope you enjoy this book, love you all :) xxxx <3 jamie leigh]