Feelings

[A/N from the beggining and to the bit where it says I rolled my eyes and went and made some pancakes and Beau followed me, my friend wrote for me and I am very greatful for, hope you like it guys:) xxx]

I think I love Beau more than Luke but I'm not sure. I've noticed that Beau is really nice and would make a really good boyfriend, but I'm not sure I really love Beau I can't get him out of my head but maybes he is meant to be with me.

I feel like i have found my soul mate.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jodie falling down the stairs and she landed with a big thud. I walked out of my room to see if she was okay and I saw her stuck in an awkward position.

I burst out laughing at her.

Beau and the others heard me laughing so they came to see what I was laughing at and fell on the floor in tears almost wetting themselves with laughter when they saw her. Jodie looked at me and mouthed fuck you luci fuck you, I helped her off the floor after laughing at her.

'Are u okay Jodie?' i asked her with a big smirk on my face.

'Yeah I'm fine but I ripped my favorite jeans.' She replied.

I turned her around and she had a massive rip down the back of the jeans.

'Ha lol Jodie ripped her jeans' I heard jai say.

I looked at Jodie and she was giving him the death stair.

"Jai it looks like Jodie wants to kill you I think you better run just in case, because she tends to kick people in the balls and when she was 13 she did it to a 24 year old man and he collapsed on the floor in pain it was really funny but he deserved it he was following us every where we went.' I explained to Jai.

He looked at Jodie with a surprised face.

'What do u expect I'm a kick boxer and I haven't lost a match yet.' she told him.

i just rolled my eyes and went to make some pancakes and beau followed me.

I walked into the kitchen and I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist, I jumped a little and turned to see who it was.. it was Beau.

"Boo" .

"You scared me Beau".

"Aww sorry, I didn't mean to".

"it's fine don't worry, anyway what's up" .

"I just wanted to come and have a chat with the sexy Luci".

I blushed and turned my head so Beau wouldn't see me but too late.

"What are you blushing for you little cutie".

"stop it" I said pushing him playfully.

Beau pushed me back and it all ended up into a little play fight.

"I'm gonna win Luci, so watch out".

"No fuck off I will Beau".

I throw a punch into Beau's arm and he grabbed me and pulled me into him and he started tickling me..

 "no stop it Beau please, stop please, I hate being tickled, come on stopppppp" I scream in between laughs and cry's .

"I shall not stop".

Jai walked in and began laughing at us both.

"Beau go easy on the girl, the last time you did that you made Luke sick all over you".

"I think I am going to be sick".

Beau stopped tickling me and I ran to the toilet and ran after me, I opened the toilet seat and went on my knee's, Beau grabbed hold of my hair and I throw up down the toilet, Beau was rubbing my back so it relaxed my muscles, once I was finshed, i got up flushed the chain, wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth and turned around to Beau, He pulled me in for a hug.

"Sorry Lucs, I didn't think I was that violent with tickerling"

"It's is okay, don't worry that is not the first time that has happerned" 

We both laughed and went back down staris.