The Beach and Barbeque

When we all got out the car we got our things and we all ran down to the beach, as soon as we set foot onto the beach everyone was taking there clothes off and running into the sea.

"TIG"shouted Jodie as she ran past me.

"Fuck you, why do you always come to me?"I said running after Jodie.

Me and Jodie just set foot in the sea when I caught her, Kelsey and Jai were splashing each other, laughing with other and hugging each other, Jodie ran off to Skip and gave him a kiss on the cheek and they started pissing about as well, and that left me all by myself, Luke was with Beau and James and didn't want to ruin what they were doing, so I just decide to sit down in the water and just chill.

"Luci, come over please"asked Luke.

I got up and walked over to Luke, Beau and James and sat down with them.

"Heyy  Luci"said Beau.

"Heyy,what's up guys"I asked smiling.

"Nothing we just wanted you to come over seen as we are all the single one's"answered James

I laughed and looked at Luke who was smiling cutely at me, I gave him the same smile back and I saw the glint in his eyes.

"You  just see those two couples, like how cute" said James.

"Sarcastically or mean fully"

"Oh! I was being truthful"James said smiling back 

I smiled at James and let out a little giggle.

"Okay I believe you".

The couples were still in the sea with each other, Jodie and Skip playing tonsil tennis with each other and Jai and Kelsey were play fighting with each other, they all looked so happy.

"Beau can you go and get my jumper from the car please, I left it in the boot"asked Luke.

"Yeah sure, be back in a minute".

I got up an followed Beau to the car.

"Heyy Luci"

"Heyy"

"What's up"

"Nothing much, just that everyone is having fun and I just want to be like Jodie or Kelsey"

"It's alright, I promise you, you will be one of them sometime soon"

I smiled at Beau and he returned it.

Beau opened the car boot and searched for Luke's hoddie, I helped him find it and passed it to him, Beau looked directly into my eyes and unexpectedly Beau's lips crashed against mine, and he began to kiss me passionatly, I pulled away realising, I looked into Beau's beautiful green eyes and ran away. 

New message: Beau :) <3 xx

What did you run away for??! xx

I panicked a little bit, the kiss was amazing I felt a few sparks, I replied back saying

I don't know, I just panicked!! xx

A few moments later Beau down the path with Lukes hoodie, He came past me and winked, I blushed hoping Luke didn't notice.

"Thanks Beau"

Beau smiled at Luke and sat on the other side of me, was it me or is Beau starting to flirt with me?,I must be thinking slighty wrong, I don't know.

"Guys come and joins us" shouted Jodie just pulling away from Skip after another game of tonsil tennis.

We all got up and ran in, we were pissing about for at least an hour until we all got out and went back to the car, We had another long journey back, I ended up falling asleep for whole of it, all I remeber was being carried out of the car by some very strong arms and then been layed down on aa sofa or bed, and I didn't wake up for another half an hour later, finding Luke at the side of where I was lying.

"Heyy Beautilful"

I groned and rolled over, Luke rubbed my backand learned over me and kissed me on the cheek, I smiled and then turned to face Luke.

"Heyy"

"How was you're sleep sexy"

"It was okay"

"Good, when you are ready do you want to come out and get some food"

"Yeah sure"

Luke kissed my temple and then walked out of the room, moments later Beau walked in.

"Heyy gorgeous"

"Heyy, what are you doing in here?"

"I just wanted to see if you were alright"

"Oh right okay, can you I ask you something"

"Yeah sure go ahead Luci"

"Do you like me in any chance"

Beau didn't answer he just looked at me and then walked out of the room, what was that surpossed to mean?, yes or no, Luke had admitted that he loved me and I said I love him too, and now I have Beau of my case, I have feelings for him too, JEEZ this is so hard, what am I going to do?, I got up and went outside and grabbed some food off Gina and sat down at table and started to eat, Jai and Beau were at the table and Beau kept looking at me, I didn't know what to do my mind was going crazy right now what am I surpossed to do.....................

A/N well my sexy people what is going to happen next :0 I am so sorry for not uploading for ages it is that I have had so much homework to do it has been crazy, I will upload more I promise love you all loads :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx