Run away

"well I used to be in the circus".

"Jodie I swear you go back there and I will kill you".

Jodie pulled a sad face and nodded at  me.

"Good".

We sat in silence for a few moments and I notcied I was in a hospital gown.

"Why the hell am I in a hospital gown".I said raiseing my voice and get angry.

"Luci babe, calm down, they had to put them" said Beau getting up and rubbing my back.

I let Beau rub my back for a little while and then I got up and untied the back of the gown, so I was just in my underwear, and I began to get changed in the clothes I was wearing, they had blood all over them when the little fucked up cunt punched me in the nose and started the fight with me but I didn't care, as I was getting changed and I ws stood in my undies I could see Beau staring at me, I thought to myself, is this yet again another sign of him liking me, I thought Beau was one hell of a fit boy and I am not going to lie it is all true and I got all blushy when i was around him, I finshed getting changed and Jodie came over and wispered into my ear.

"Beau was staring at you then Luc".

"I know I saw, I am not bothered I quite like it" I said with a little giggle.

Beau heard me giggle and looked up at me and he gave me one of the cutest smiles yet and winked at me, I blushed a little hoping he didn't see, but he did and he let out a little giggle and came over and hugged me, I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder.

"Where you going" asked Jodie.

"Getting out of here, you coming".

"Beau and Jodie looked at each other and nodded, Beau grabbed my hand and Jodie grabbed the rest of the stuff and we flew out of the ward door, half way through running out fo the hosptial we pased the doctor that was looking after me.

"Excuse me, Luci".

We all ignored him and kept on running, we ran for a few more mintues to find ourselfs out and we raced out of the doors and bumped into to some other people.

"Woah guys, what's the matter"said one of the people's voice's......It was Luke's

All the other guys had turned up.

"We needed to get out I had had enough of it in there"I said.

I was sat on the floor clutching my ankle, Luke came down next to me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Are you alright gorg?".

"Yeah I am just in a lot of pain".

My nose and fott were hurting the most and I am not lying it is hurting like hell right now, Jodie and Beau came down by my side and craddled me with Luke.

"how is the pain Luci" asked Jodie.

"over the scale".

Everyone gathered around me, a doctor came out and came over to us.

"Is everything okay".

"Not really"said James.

"Is it alright if you come insideand get checked out".

I nodded and Beau and Luke helped me up and helped me inside, this time everyone came in, the doctor lead us into a room and we all sat down.