the hang out

It finally got to 10pm and Luke and Skip both came up to the bar.
'Hey you two are you both ready"Asked Skip.
"Yeah we will just get our stuff and sign out"Replied Jodie
We both went and got our bags and jackets and we signed the book.
"So me and Skip,were think that we could go back to mine and get some pizza, and watch a movie or something."Said Luke as soon as we came out.
"Yeah that sounds great"I said giving Luke a warm smile.
So, we all walked back to Luke's house, and to my surprise Luke's house was only around the next corner from mine and Jodie's house. We walked in Skip took our bags and jackets and put them in a coat cupboard, then we all went into the living room.
'If you two want to look through the movies and see what there is to watch feel free to have a look."Said Luke walking into the kitchen.
Me and Jodie scanned through the movies and found loads of good ones
"Luci how about the conjuring, you said you wanted to watch this"
"Oh my fucking god yeah, one second I'm going to thank Luke for buying this."
Jodie nodded and gave out a little laugh at me,pulled the conjuring out of the shelf,and placed it next to her. I walked into the kitchen and found Luke sat at the table on his MacBook.
"Luke I just wanted to say, thank you for buying the conjuring."
"Oh! well you are welcome, it was a really good film, but can I warn you it is scary as fuck."
We both laughed,Luke put his MacBook lid down,got up and walked over to me.
"Yeah I'm not kidding Beau shit himself when he saw the conjuring."
"Can we please watch it."
"Yeah of course we can Luci, but be prepared to lose a week of sleep."
"You're not scaring me."
We both laughed again, I stuck my tongue out at him and we walked back into the living room.
"Are you two ready to watch this then"asked Jodie putting in the conjuring
"Yep we're ready."Skip said.
The film began to start and Jodie came and sat next to me
******************************************************************
An hour later
"Holy shit, Luci I'm really scared"said Jodie squeezing on to my arm
"Fuck, I'm going to die, that was scary as hell"I said with wide eyes from the shock that buzzed through my body.
Luke pulled me in for a hug, rested me on his chest, and I nuzzled my head into him.
"I can't watch this anymore"I said still nuzzling
"Luci are you alright"Said Jodie laughing.
"Pfft, I wasn't scared" I said making everyone laugh.
"We will believe that in a lifetime Luci babes"said Luke.
"Cheers, that means a lot."
Skip got up and turned the conjuring off, and he went off into the kitchen.
"So how are both of you." Skip said with a smirk.
"I can honestly say to you, I feel shell shocked"I said
"Funniest part was when Luci jumped and made the sofa shake"said Jodie.
There was a lot of laughter after that, for the rest of the night we just sat around getting to know each other better and just having a laugh, to me personally, first impressions of these guys, I love them already, they are so nice.
[A/N well I hoped you liked that second chapter what is going to happen next who knows love you all]