Nightmare

I was tight wrapped around Beau, I could hear everyone talking about us being passed out and about what happened when I nearly got stabbed by that drunken boy and could of been killed.

"No way, that dude just went up to her and started doing something and got out a knife, what the fuck"said Luke.

"Yepp, when I saw it I was fuming, I went up to the dude and was about to punch him one, but I calmly took the knife away from and said to him that he need's to go upstairs and sober up so I took him up there and Luci went into the toilet, when she came out I had to calm her and see if she was alright, and yes it was scary for me and her, if I lost Luci I really don't know what I would do, I wouldn't be able to cope without her and then I wouldn't be able to live life at all"said Beau.

I heard what Beau said as I was waking up, I kept my eyes closed and put my head into Beau's shoulder and smiled.

"Heyy Babe".

"Heyy".

I passed out again and this time all I could think and dream about was what happened in the club where came over to me, he got the knife and was sick on me, it was horrible, my mind was beginning to twist things with the dream I was having, it skipped to the part where he had the knife.

"Come with me baby".

"No,I don't want to".

"Come with me".

"No, I really don't want to".

"COME NOW".

"NO".

He pulled out the knife and put it against my neck, no one else was in the room, just me and him.

"I am going to ask you again, come with me".

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO".

I hit him in the face and ran to the stairs where everyone was, the boy ran up and grabbed me arm and pushed me to the ground and got the knife and put it against my neck again, but this time like he was about to slice.

"I have asked you to come with me, when I ask you obey my orders or I will slice across you throat".

"NO I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO FUCK OFF PLEASE".

I was crying my eyes out by this point, the boy slid the knife across my neck the slightest bit, I screamed in agony.

"COME NOW".

"NO".

The boy had had enough, you see it in his face, he sliced the knife deeply and harshly straight across the full length of my neck, I saw a blue light instently, my body shut down and I was gone.

I suddenly woke up screaming, Beau rushed in.

"Shh, shh it's okay, what happened".

Beau sat next to me and rubbed my back and calmed me down.

"I had a dream from when we were at the club, when that boy was about to stab me, but it was different, he took me upstairs and kept saying come with me and I was saying no, so he got angry and got his knife out and put it against my neck, I pushed him away and then caught up with me at the sitars to where I was going to go and run to you, but he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the ground and then put the knife back to me throat and he asked me again to go with him and I said no, so he sliced my neck a little bit and asked me again and I scream no I don't fucking want to fuck and then he but my throat and killed and"I said flooding with tears half way through 

"Aww shhh, it is okay, you are safe with us and he is not going to get you, the body gaurd sorted him out while he was upstairs, don't worry, I have got you".