The water fight

We had ll thought of we were going to do after we had done our last activity, we all decided to have a water fight and then play dare or dare, we had agreeded on it all and we went and got our swimming stuff on, I got up the stair and walked into Beau's bedroom and found him looking in the wardrobe, he had heard me entre because he turned around and came up to me and pecked me on the lips.

"You okay gorgous".

"Yeah I'm fne".

"You ready to get soaked by our amazing ninja skills".

"Oh I'm ready"I said pinching the top of his nose.

Beay smiled at me and then pecked me again, we both got ready and then went back down to see everyone else there, we went into the back yard and got in to our area's with our team's, Me Beau and Jodie  and  Luke, Jai, James and Skip but Luke quickly came over to our team and laughed, and it all started, I was soaked in the first minutes, Jai and Skip came up to me and stood there holding there triggers to there water gun's for about two minutes before I could escape.

"What the fuck how are you socked already" asked Beau in shock.

"well you know, before I could run into a safe area, Skip and Jai came up to me and blocked me and just soaked me".

Me and Beau started laughing and then went and did ninja style, while I was at it I soaked Jai and Skip back in revenge and I got James aswell but we ended up going out of them teams and soaked each other even team mates.

"Ha! sucker, you will never get me"shouted Skip to Jodie.

Jodie stood there and aimed and got Skip in one, we all stood there howling and I went over to Jodie and patted her shoulder.

"Ahh I have taught you well"I said.

"Oh hell you have, good skill's you got there Luci, teach me some"shouted Jai from a distance.

Me and Jodie were stood next to the pool having a conversation until all the boys pushed us in, I screamed before falling in and Jodie's face was a picture, when I came back to the top, i was laughed and try to get my breath, and the next second they all jumped in.

"By the way you two girlies, I got us pushing you into the pool on camera so be prepard for it to go on youtube and stuff" said James.

"Fuck you"me and Jodie say.

We stayed in the pool for a while and just chilled and had a nice conversation about why me and Jodie moved up here and why we wanted to.

"So this has been you're dream all you're life to come and live here Luci"asked Jai.

"Yepp, I love it some much here and it is one of the best place's I have ever been to and I am really glad I am here to be honest"

 (this is all ture, it is my biggest dream and I can't wait until i am older to actually go there and live there)

Everyone gave me a smile and came and gave me a hug.

"And if I was still in England then I don't know what i would be doing, who I would be with, and if I would be in a good job or not, I am just so happy to be here with my best friend Jodie".

Jodie let one of the biggest smile's in her life grow on her face, she came over to me and gave me one hell of a big hug and squeezed me tight, and we all started singing best friends.

"Best friends, you are my fucking best friend, and honestly you are this is the best night ever and this song, I'm really feeling this, and honesty this is the fucking best night ever..."