Ch.5

Stiles walked over and crouched in front of Derek's face. Stiles slid his fingers across Derek's forehead moving his hair in the prossess. Derek's eyes slowly opened and shot to Stiles. Stiles jumped back fearing what Derek will do.
Derek sat up off the couch and helped Stiles to his feet. Stiles glanced into Derek's eyes before looking to the floor as he traveled passed Derek up to his room. Derek wanted to follow but resumed his place on the couch. Stiles closed the door to his bedroom and started getting dressed.
Derek laid on the couch listening to the peaceful sound of Stiles' sweet heartbeat. Stiles finished putting his pants on and walked down stairs. Derek heard Stiles walking down stairs and into the living room. Stiles crouched in front of Derek, admiring his features. Derek heard Stiles' heartbeat pick up speed before hearing Stiles take a breath.
"Derek?" Stiles whispered. Derek desided instead of opening his eyes he would make it seem like he was sleeping.
"Hmm?" Derek mumbled. Stiles smiles
"Help me decorate the house" Stiles whispered softly. Derek groaned and mumbled
"Do I have too?" Stiles sighed
"Yes...it was a rule." Derek smiled, opened his eyes a bit and looked at Stiles
"We broke half those rules last night." Stiles smiled and shoved at Derek's arm
"Come on!" Stiles whined. Derek sat up and sighed
"Oh fine...I'll help" Derek said as Stiles disappeared up the stairs to get lights. Derek got up off the couch and walked to the stairs.
"DEREK!? I NEED YOUR HELP!" Stiles shouted from up stairs. Derek ran up stairs to see Stiles with the tote of light on top of him. Derek chuckled, walked over to the squirming Stiles and effortlessly pulled the tote up off him. Derek put the tote down and helped Stiles to his feet. Stiles felt his face heat up, he knew he was very red.
Derek could hear Stiles heartbeat pick up speed when he pulled Stiles to his feet. Stiles turned, grabbed the other tote and walked past Derek to the stairs. Derek grabbed the tote next to him and walked to Stiles. Derek and Stiles walked down stairs to the living room. Stiles put his tote on the couch as Derek put his on the floor.
Stiles popped open the tote on the couch and pulled out a strand of lights. Stiles walked to a plug and plugged them in, all the lights lit up red and green. Stiles smiled, unplugged them, and jumped up and down over to the stairs. Stiles started wrapping the lights around the railing. Stiles reached the top of the stairs and the end of the lights "DEREK? IS THERE ANOTHER SET OF GREEN AND RED LIGHTS?" Stiles shouted from the top of the stairs. Derek grabbed a set of lights, plugged them in to make sure they worked and were the right colors. Derek smiled unplugged them and ran up to Stiles. Stiles grabbed the lights, plugged the ends together and kept going.
Stiles reached a wall and plugged them in. The lights lit up green and red, Stiles smiled and walked down stairs to get more lights. Derek walked down after Stiles and grabbed some lights with Stiles. They both grabbed the white lights. Stiles led the way up stairs, Stiles said "we are going to put these light on the wall towards the ceiling, ok?" Derek nodded
"Ok" Derek responded. Stiles grabbed a chair and started pinning the lights up to the wall. Derek helped Stiles by handing him the lights. When Stiles was reaching for more lights, he started to lose balance and fell off the chair.