Chapter 1

Valerie's POV

It was game today, I can't be destracted by anything. It's the last game of the season and nothing is going to stop me from crushing the Tigers. I'm the main scorer for our team so if my head isn't in the game; we have no chance. I know that sounds cocky, but it's true; everyone says it.

Anyways,I've already scored 2 goals and have had 3 assists. The score is 6 to 4; us winning obviously. I was dribbling down the field about to take the last shot of the game. 5 seconds left on the clock, and I need to shoot now. I bring my foot back and kick the ball, aiming for the lower left corner. I close my eyes as my foot leaves contact with the ball and I hear the crowd go wild. I scored the goal! The buzzer rings and my teammates un onto the field tackling me to the ground. 

"Congrats Val"

"OMG Valerie, that last shot was amazaing!!"

"We won! We won!"

All my teammates congratulated me for our last win of the season.

Even though it was a great game, one of my best; I wish it never happened. That way I could still be playing. But nope; the season is over and it's time to put my cleats back on the shelf.

I don't live to far from home so I decided I would just walk; after all, my parents don't usually come to my games. They work a lot and I get it; if they didn't work, they wouldn't be able to support me...yadda yadda yadda. Sometimes,I wonder if the just use work as an exuse for not having to come to my games. I mean if you think about it...

Suddenly, all of my thoughts dissapeared as I saw this gorgeous guy standing by the side of the field OMG, is this kid HOT!!

Keaton's POV

I decided to watch the girl's last soccer game against the tigers. I don't usually watch many of the school sports,but didn't have anything better to do since Drew and Wes ditched me this weekend for a party. I saw this one girl... number 15, and she was amazing. She was pretty, and fast, and none of the girls on the other team could stop her. She's incredible. There were only a few seconds left on the clock and I see her take on final shot and she scores it, hitting off the bottomleft post and going in. The crowd went wild and all her teammates made a dog pile on top of her screaming congratulations.

Oh my God was she really pretty, and talanted. I wanted to go talk to her but I don't want to sound creepy. Keaton, she just played an amazing game, just say good job! Normal people do it all the time. Just act normal. You can act normal right?

I put my hands in my pockets and just stand at the side of the field waiting for her to walk off so I can say good job. She's the last one to finish packing all of her gear up and eventually couldn't wait any longer. I need to know who this girl is. I start to walk toward her.