Chapter 10

2 Months Later

Valerie's POV

Keaton and I have been going strong for a while now. It is Christmas break now and we have been spending pretty much every minute together. I can't help but smile when I'm around him. Christmas is in 3 days and I have been stressing over what to get Keaton. Every time I ask him he just replies with "You don't need to get me anything babe." or "You're the only thing I want for Christmas." Yeah, he's a sweetheart, but I just want him to tell me!

"Keaton, please, please, please just tell me what you want for Christmas." I beg him

"Honestly, I don't need anything. I have everything I want right here." He replies and kissed me lips sweetly.

"You're too sweet! But really! I want to do something for you!" I whine at him.

"If you want to do something then how about giving me another kiss." He says to me with a wink. I just shake my head but give him a kiss on the lips.

Later that day...

"Wesley, can I talk to for a second?" I say to Wesley as I pull him out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Wesley and I have become sort of close since Keaton and I have started dating. We text eachother and I will call him up with Keaton advice. Don't get me wrong, Keaton and I are doing fine. It is just times like this where I needed to talk to him, instead of Keaton.

"Yeah, what's up Val?" He said curiously; not knowing what was wrong.

"I need your help." I say to him.

"What's wrong?" He says to me worried.

"Christmas is in a few days and I have no clue what to get Keaton. I keep asking him but he won't tell me! Do you have any ideas? Money is not an issue!" I say to him kind of annoyed.

He put his hands on my shoulders calming me down. That's when I realized how stressed out I must have looked.

"First off, CALM DOWN!!!" I just nodded my head at what he was telling me. "And second, I can guarantee you that Keaton does not want you to spend a lot of money on him, that is why he is saying don't get him anything. And he loves cats.... just get him something cat themed." He says to me. Wes is such a great friend. He always knows how to calm me down. I give him a hug and he wraps his arms around me too. "As long as it comes from you, he will love it no matter what." He whispers into my hair.

"Thanks Wesley." I say into his chest.

"Anytime kiddo. Whenever you need to talk, you know where to find me."

We walk back into the kitchen and Keaton gives me a weird look before getting up off his chair and walking over to me and wraping his arms around my waist.

"What was that all about?" He says to me raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing Keaton. Just a friendly talk with your brother." I say back to him. I get out of his grasp and walk over to the fridge to get some food.

"Are you really still hungry?" Drew asks me from the kitchen table. We just ate lunch about 45 minutes ago and I was already wanting more food.

"Yes. I am always hungry. I can eat all day if I wanted to." I say back to him laughing a little.

"You pretty much do." Wesley says laughing. Everyone joins in with him.

"You should see her when you guys aren't home." Keaton says pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge and closing it. "She eats constantly."

"Hey, shut up. I do not!" I say playfully hitting his chest.

"Whatever you say." He replies and kissed my forehead.

"I have to get going. I'll talk to you later okay?" I say to Keaton as I grab my bag and start to walk to the door.

"You're leaving so soon?" Drew asks me.

"Yeah. I... I um.... need to go take care of something." I say not sounding too convincing.

"Do you want any help?" Keaton offers puting his arms around me from behind.

"No. I can take care of this myself." I say turning around to face him. "Thank you though. If you want, we can do something later tonight?" I asked him seeing how hurt he felt that I denied his offer to help. A slight smile came onto his face as I suggested that.

"Okay." I lean up to give him a small peck on the lips.

"Hey! NO PDA!!" Wesley yells at us. We just laugh and I start to head for the door again.

I know exactly what I am going to get Keaton for Christmas!!