Chapter 15

Valeie's POV

School is finally out and I am so glad that there is no more stress. I can now sleep in and spend more time with Keaton. If that is even possible. Keaton and I have been so close since we got together. And except for that little Wesley misunderstanding we haven't gotten into a fight I don't think. Its that weird? I mean all couples fight every once and awhile, but not us. I'm not sure if that is normal or not, but Keaton and I are two very strange people; so maybe it makes sense that we haven't fought.

Keaton and the guys had went to their dad's house for a music meeting or something. Keaton said he would be back before 5 and it was 3 now. I opened my house door and threw my backpack into the fronthall closet, not needing it until next year.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yell up the stairs to my mother. I hear footsteps from upstairs and then I soon see her descending the stairs. I hardly ever see my parents because they are such work-a-holics. Even though the work from home, I still don't see them that often. I don't think my mom even knows I am dating Keaton. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even know who Keaton was. He has never met my parents before but he understood that it was only because they spend their whole lives burried into their work. I practically raised myself.

"Valerie we need to talk." She says to me. She walk her way over to the living room couch and sits down. She pats the cushion next to her wanting me to come over and I did. "I don't know how to say this so I am just going to come out with it. Valeie, we are moving."

WHAT? NO! This can't be happening. My mother and I hardly talk, and when we do, this is what she has to say? This is my senior year! What about school and graduation? What about Keaton?

"What? When? Where? Why? What?" I ask he rushing my words. When did they decide to move? How far away were we going? How long until I had to say goodbye to Keaton? What if I stayed here? Let them move and I stay with Keaton and Wesley.Would the be okay with that? Would I be okay with that? My head was spinning and I couldn't proccess what she was saying.

"Rhode Island. Your father got a very important job as VP of a major company. We leave in 3 weeks." 3 Weeks!? That's all I have left before I move all the way across the country away from my boyfriend? It's going to be my senior year, and I'm going to be the new girl in a new school!

"Mom! I can't move! What about graduation? What about Keaton!?"

"Keaton who?" She asks me tilting her head to the side in confusion. I knew she wouldn't know who he was. It really didn't surprise me.

"Keaton is my boyfriend mom! Please! Don't make me leave! I love it here!" I beg her. Tears are starting to fill my eyes.

"Let me talk to your father. Would you have anyone to stay with?" She asks me. I could live with Keaton and Wes. But what if we broke up? Wouldn' t that be super awkward? Wait. Why am I thinking like this? Keaton and I aren't going to break up. We have been going strong for 4 1/2 months now. But what if I ask and he says no? I guess we will just have to see. I pull out my phone and scroll down to Keaton's contact. I press call and hear the rings.

Keaton's POV

Wes, Drew, and I are just getting into the car leaving my dad's house. I hear my phone start to ring and I look at the caller ID to see Valerie calling me. I unlock my phone and click answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Keats." She says softly to me. Something is wrong; I can tell just by her voice. Something is bothering her and I want to know what it is.

"Is something wrong?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Keats.... I'm moving." SHE IS WHAT? I am speechless. So many thoughts are running through my head right now. Where? When? Why? Can you stay? I want to tell her that she can stay with me but I can't talk. She just continues telling me what is going on. "My dad got this important job in Rhode Island as VP and we have to move there in 3 weeks. I talked to my mom and I don't want to pressure you or anything but do you think... maybe I could stay with-" I cut her off.

"YES! Of course you can stay with us!" Drew and Wesley give me a weird look not knowing what I am talking about. " No way am I letting you move all the way accross the country on our senior year. I want this year to be perfect, and that can only happen if you're with me. I mean, you practically live her anyways. Now it would just be official. Plus, I would miss you way to much if you moved." And it is true. I would miss her like crazy!

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to make you do this. I can always get an apartment or-" I cut her off again.

"Valerie. You are staying with us end of discussion. Now go tell your mom it is all settled. We are almost home and then I will be over to help you pack." I say to her making sure she won't try to argue.

"Okay. Thank you so much Keaton! You are the best! I love you!"

"I love you too! See you soon. Bye!" I say to her before I hang up.

"You guys don't mind if Valerie moves in with us do you? She was going to have to move all the way to Rhode Island and I couldn't let that happen" I say to Wesley and Drew.

"That's fine. She can stay in Breezie's old room." Wesley says. I can't help  but smile of the idea that my girlfriend is going to move in.

We get to the house and I hop out of Wesley's car to get into mine.

To: Val<3

From: My Keats :)

Hey Val. Just got home and am on my way over to help you pack your things. See you in 5! xoxo

To: My Keats :)

From: Val<3

How did I get so lucky to have the best boyfriend in the entire world? See you soon! Love you! <3

I get to her house and start helping her pack her things. She ends up using 7 suitcases. Wow! Does this girl have a lot of things or what? I put all her clothes in my car and decided we would come back for furniture and decorations another day.

I'm super excited that Valerie is living with me but nervous at the same time. I mean, I'm pretty sure Wesley likes her and I'm afraid he might try to put some moves on her. I trust Valerie to death, but Wesley I'm a little hesitatnt on.

I park in the driveway and quickly get out of the car to open Valerie's side and help her out. We walk into the house hand in hand, waiting to unpack the car. I bring her upstairs and open the door to Breezie's old room. She has never seen it before so when the door opens, she takes a step inside and looks around. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her from behind. I rest my chin on her shoulder and bring my lips to her ear as I whisper "Welcome home."  This is her new home, and I couldn't be more happy.