Chapter 9

Valerie's POV

I'm meeting Keaton's family tonight and I am so freaking nervous. What do I wear? Where is this going to happen? I am so stressed out.

To: My Keats :)

From: Val ♥

Hey Keats. I'm kind of nervous for tonight...

To: Val ♥

From: My Keats :)

Why? They are going to love you! I promise :)

To: My Keats :)

From: Val ♥

What do I wear? Should I dress up? Where are we going?

To: Val ♥

From: My Keats :)

It doesn't matter what you wear. We are just going to make some dinner at my place. Is home made pizza okay?

To: My Keats :)

From: Val ♥

Sounds perfect! What time should I come over??

To: Val ♥

From: My Keat :)

I'll come get you around 5:15?

To: My Keats :)

From: Val ♥

Okay! I'll see you soon! :)

To: Val ♥

From: My Keats :)

Alright! Don't be too stressed! ♥

Keaton was comming at 5:15, which meant I only have 2 hours to get ready! I think I might wear a dress. I don't want to make a bad impression on his mom! I take a shower and change into this. I put my hair in a half up half down look. I look at the clock and it is 5:09. Just in time.  Keaton rings the doorbell at 5:13.

I open the door and his jaw practically disconnects from his face. I just laugh and pull his arm. "C'mon Keaton." I say snapping him back to reality.

"Oh, yeah. Right. Dinner. I forgot. You look... you look just... incredible." He says. He keeps staring at me. I mean, I don't think I look THAT good.

"Well thank you." I say with a smile. He is just so sweet.

We pull into his driveway and he gets out and walks to my side to open the door. He reaches his hand out and I take it.

"Nervous?" He whispers in my ear; probably seeing the look on my face.

"You have no idea." I say back to him.

He takes my hand and intwined his fingers with mine. He kisses my forehead and whispers "Don't be. They will love you just as much as I do." I smile at him and we start to walk toward his house.

He opens the front door and I can smell the pizza dough.

"Keaton!" A blonde woman screams and walks over to hug him. "Oh my, you myst be Valerie! I have heard SO much about you. My name is Laraine." She says to me. She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. Just then two other guys walk out of the kitchen and give Keaton a bro hug. Don't get me wrong, I like Keaton, but those guys were HOT! I guess I didn't notice earlier because it was so dark but the brown haired one... Wesley I think his name was, is Very attractive, and the other one has such a nice body! I didn't stare though, I didn't want to be weird; and have them know that I was checking them out a little bit.

"Mom, Wes, Drew. This is Valerie... my girlfriend." Keaton said. He started smiling once he said the word girlfriend. Wesley and Drew both gave me a hug.