One Day A Baby Shower Was Crashed

Written by: Larkin
Edited by: Shaylah

"Levi! Why can't they all come?" Larkin whined, pouting at her husband.

Levi glared, although the sad face he was receiving was chipping away at his determination. "If I was stuck in the same damn room with all of you brats at once, I'd go insane."

"But Leviiii! It won't be a baby shower if it's just the two of us! I even had baby games planned!" Larkin protested as she leaned onto her grumpy husband.

Levi narrowed his eyes at the tiny blonde. Larkin took this as a sign to list off everything.

"There was gonna be 'Spin The Baby Bottle, 7 Minutes In A Crib, and Russian Water Gun Roulette!' Oh! And then we were gonna play Diapers Against Humanity! Please Levi?!"

Levi face-palmed. "Tch. No means no. And I don't even want to know what this 'Diapers Against Humanity' is."

Larkin gave him a long sad stare, hoping he'd change his mind if she looked sad enough. He glared. Larkin sighed sadly and left the room. She wouldn't accept defeat. This baby shower would happen, whether Levi agreed to it or not!
***
The next day Levi helped Larkin set up some balloons and streamers for what he thoiught would be a 2 person celebration.

A knock sounded at the door just as Levi finished putting up a banner that read 'Welcome to Earth Chicken Misaki Nutella Fucking Ackerman!' It wasn't exactly what he had in mind but he felt bad about the day before and allowed his wife to make the banner.

Levi made his usual annoyed "Tch" noise, but went to answer the door. When he opened it, he was practically barrelled over.

"Sorry!" Shaylah said as she pushed past the short man along with her Senpai, Kayton who looked like he didn't want to be there.

"Out of the way midget!" Hannah yelled loudly as she, Rin and Eren shoved their way through. Eren threw Levi an apologetic look. Emma and Kazuto followed suit, meanwhile Sophie and Len just snuck in behind everyone else.

"What the hell are you brats doing here?!" Levi yelled in shock.

"We decided today would be a good day to invade your house and have a random baby shower!" Shaylah cried, triumphantly holding up a box of booze.

"Why do we need alcohol?!" Levi was getting more confused by the second.

"Silly Levi! Chicken Misaki needs a baby shower that will be remembered for years to come!" Emma explained, holding a suspicious lookong package.

"And we, the Kawaii Potato Army are here to provide just that!" Sophie grinned as she took out a terribly professional looking camera.

Before Levi could even reply, the Kawaii Potato Army had finished invading his house by setting all their crap down on his clean floor. On the bright side, Shitty Glasses hadn't shown up. Yet.

Larkin appeared holding Chicken Misaki in her arms, and was grinning happily.

Levi was annoyed about the whole event, but he couldn't be angry when he saw how happy his wife was. Well, it wouldn't hurt if he let the brats stay a little while, right?
***
'How the hell did this happen?' Was the only thought Levi was able to muster.

The ladies were playing a cruel game of 'Stick the Diaper on the Demon' while Kayton's facial expression reflected all of Levi's internal misery.

"Haha! I win! Take that!" Hannah laughed, raising her arms in victory. Eren was snickerig at Rin, who had a diaper stuck to his ass.

Larkin was still holding Chicken Misaki, who gave Rin a funny look.

'My diapers! Give it back, slave!"