Wedding at Levi's

Nagisa- eternally-cliche
whiisk-ers L-e-v-i-Ackerman
Dedicated to them for being awesome ;_)

Today, one of the greatest moment in history was about to happen. No the KPA hasn't terminated all the Nyan Cats yet but they will soon.

Rin and Hannah was getting married!!

"Why the fuck are they getting married in my house?!" Levi yelled as everyone in the room giggled.

"Oh come on Shorty lighten up a bit. It's one of your wife's best mates wedding!" Hanji nudged Levi with her elbow.

"Shut it Shitty Glasses." Levi glared at Hanji who only ignored it and ruffled his hair.

"Uh I don't know about this." Rin sweated nervously while trying to loosen the tie around his neck. The poor demon was wearing a suit while everyone else wore casual clothing, making him stick out like a sore thumb.

"You'll be fine!!" Laughed Larkin as she slapped the back of Rin's back a bit too roughly, almost causing him to fall over. "I remember when me and Levi first married. Ain't that right Heichou?" Larkin glanced over at Levi who buried his face in his hands out of humiliation.

"Don't remind me." He mumbled as he felt the blood rush to his cheek.

"Everyone stand up!! The bride is here!" Shaylah exclaimed as everyone rose to their feet.

Hannah entered the room with linked arms with her video game buddy, Kazuto Kiriguya.

Hannah was wearing plain ripped jeans with a grey t-shirt that had a potato on it and was currently barefooted.

Rin felt like a complete idiot overdressing. Larkin and Chicken Misaki shared a knowing look and snickered as Larkin scooped up Chicken Misaki and left the room.

Emma and Shaylah were currently bawling their eyes as Hanji blew her nose into a tissue.

"They grow up so fast!!" Wailed Emma as Hanji blew her snotty nose into Emma's shirt.

Hannah flashed Rin a nervous smile. Kazuto led the Lieutenant towards her fiancée. He released her hold on Hannah and she entwined her fingers with Rin's.

"Hey." Smiled Hannah.

"Hey." Rin breathed out. "I can't believe we're getting married."

"I know." Hannah gazed lovingly into her future husband's eyes.

"CUT THE MUSHY CRAP AND BRING THE DAMN RINGS!!" Hanji ordered. "OY EREN WHERE ARE YA?!"

"C-coming Squad Leader!!" Eren replied as he rushed into the room with two sweet rings.

"Hey Levi, you gonna be the priest?" Emma smirked.

"Dammit woman." Levi made his way over to the couple and stood in front of them. "I ain't saying any bible crap, just skip to the damn ring exchange will ya!"

Rin slipped the strawberry flavoured sweet ring onto Hannah's finger as Hannah did the same in return.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now exchange saliva and spread germs, allowing both of you to get sick and spread disease." Levi spoke in disgust.

"Hey but you do it with Larkin." Kazuto pointed out.

"Shut it Kiriguya." Levi snapped as he sat himself down on the sofa.

"HANNAH DON'T EAT YOUR RING NOW!" Kazuto stared in shock.

"BUT IT'S STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED!" she whined while gnawing on the ring.

Rin laughed and gently pressed his lips to hers.

"WHERE'S DA CAKE AT HOMIE?! I ONLY CAME HERE FOR DA FOOD!" Shaylah shouted as the cake magically wheeled it's way into the room.

"Uh does no one find that weird?" Rin looked slightly creeped out.

"Does anyone know where Larkin and Chicken Misaki is?" Hannah asked as everyone shrugged. Levi on the other hand, had a suspicious feeling something was not right.

"Meh seems normal to me." Shaylah shrugged before digging in.

"Oy Ali, back off from the cake." Levi spoke in a deep tone. He stood in front of the innocent looking cake and his eyes scanned the masterpiece.

"SURPRISE!!" A voice screamed. Larkin burst out of the cake and the pieces were sent flying on the stoic man.

Meanwhile, Chicken Misaki sat inside the cake, chomping on the magnificent creation.

"Haha! Shorty is covered in Cake!" Hanji burst out laughing as an anger mark formed on Levi's head.

"Look what you done now brat." Levi seethed at his wife who faked innocent.

"Papa!" Larkin picked up Chicken Misaki and held her up to Levi. The child smeared more cake all over her father's face.

"Everyone get into the picture!" Shaylah yelled. "This wedding will be remembered for years to come!"

Shaylah quickly set up the stand camera and put it on timer. She ran into the group.

In the photo, Hanji had her arms slung around Levi's shoulders who was scowling while he had half wiped off cake on his face. Larkin was stood next to her husband, who was hugging herself to her husband's arm.

Emma was slightly behind Larkin with Chicken Misaki on her shoulder who was fist pumping the air. Kazuto was hugging Emma from behind and Hannah was gnawing away on Rin's ring while he was in a flustered state.

Shaylah was behind Levi and Larkin, holding up two fingers behind their head to make them look like a rabbit.

There was silent for a moment and then the camera clicked, a few seconds afterward, a flash went off.

Shaylah was right, it was the best wedding ever that was remembered for years. The very same picture was still hung up in her room many years later to remind her that she was not forever alone.

Because she had her friends.