Christmas return at the Ackerman's

For the sake of the Christmas that is coming up ^O^ I decided to write a short return to Christmas for sake of old times! <3 I tried writing in my old 2015 style XD eternally-cliche rins-tail

Larkin watched the snow fall from her bedroom window, she breathed at the window and drew a smiley face on the steamed up window.

Grinning to herself, she took out her phone and scrolled through her contacts.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" She mused to herself.

•••

"Tch, oy shitty brat, what's with that smug look on your face?" Levi quirked an eyebrow at the platinum blonde as he cradled Myako in his arms whilst Misaki was perked on his shoulders.

"Well you see," Larkin started, holding back a smirk as she fidgeted with her fingers. "For the past... what... 2 years? We've been spending our Christmas with just the four of us..."

"Quite stating the obvious," Levi rolled his eyes, "and get to the point already."

The doorbell rang.

Misaki and Myako shared confused glances as Larkin made her way over to the door, she threw one cheeky smirk over her shoulder at Levi who furrowed his brows skeptically. She placed a hand on the door lock, fiddling with it.

"Slaves!" Misaki's voice boomed 'powerfully', "I demand you to tell me what is going on!"

"Seid ihr das Essen?" Turkey Myako started.

"NEIN WIR SIND DER JAEGER!!" Everyone hollered as Larkin threw the door open.

Party horns were blown, their ear splitting sound echoing in the Ackerman household as one by one, people filled up the hallway, hugging, cheering, confetti thrown everywhere.

Levi grimaced at the rainbow mess made on his once clean floor, "you fuckers again?? Not again," Levi groaned.

"Shorty!!" Shaylah and Hannah cheered, Shaylah ruffled the short man's hair, Hannah whacked him around the head and Misaki declared war on her Aunty while Myako clapped happily.

"I was at peace for the past two years without these homeless tramps freeloading their shit at our house, now you decided to bring them over for Christmas?" Levi grumbled, massaging his forehead irritably.

"Come on windex shitter," Hannah huffed, "you missed us and you need us around or else you would be a loner pedo."

"I know one person on that list who I certainly didn't miss," Levi scowled.

"Enough with the scrooge guys!! It's almost Christmas! We're together again after so long!" Vivian stated, "it's time to put aside our differences! And look at what's important!"

"I don't see the point of this reunion," Ava sneered, "Christmas isn't Christmas without senpai."

"You're still together with that idiot?" Levi said.

"Don't call senpai an idiot," Ava declared, unsheathing his knife as Myako chirped with delight.

"Yay! Aunty washing machine with sharp spoon!" Myako giggled, crawling over to Ava but was stopped when Levi picked her up again.

"Let's put down that knife," Vivian sweatdropped.

"Agreed, Christmas is all about love and harmony!" Larkin lectured, a bright smile lighting up her face as they all headed into the living room and sat around the Christmas tree. Dumping all their shit on the floor.

"Well what do you know, comrade?" Shaylah smiled at her old friend, "it's almost Christmas again."

"We gained and lost friends." Larkin added in.

"Some staying for a life time, others short term," Shaylah continued.

"And in the end, it always comes back to us," Hannah finished.

"To Christmas!"

The three friends brought their cup to the middle, Larkin glanced back at Levi.

"Well Levi?" Larkin smiled.

"Tch, whatever. I'm only doing it cause you told me to." Levi replied, bringing his cup up.

"Because the pedo gets topped by Lark," Hannah snickered as Levi glared coldly at her.

"Only to raise my kawaii levels!!" Larkin defended.

"Enough!! I will not hear about how you have a higher kawaii level than me!" Shaylah sobbed.

"Accept it, comrade!! You will never have higher kawaii level than me! I'm the true leader of this army!" Larkin boasted.

"You guys are absolutely ridiculous, Christmas was more peaceful without you shit heads showing up at my house." Levi said.

After the couple's long years together, Larkin knew he was hiding a smile beneath his stoic expression.

"Ava, Vivian?" Hannah turned to the two friends.

"I'm just glad we're all here together again." Vivian admitted.

Ava looked weirdly at Myako who stared happily at her aunt washing machine.

"What tickled her nipples?" Ava asked,

"Peasant, do not use such vulgar language around my dear sister! Only a fool of lower status would use such degrading terms!" Misaki pointed out.

"Nipple tickle!" Myako cheered.

"Look what you idiots did, you taught my kids bad words." Levi shook his head.

"Come on guys, cups in the middle," said Han.

At last everyone brought their cups to the middle, Larkin looked over at her daughter.

"Ready Myako?" Larkin smiled.

"Seid ihr das Essen?" Myako said.

"NEIN, WIR SIND DER JAEGER!" They all choruses, clinking their cups and then sipping their hot chocolate.

The room fell into silence as the snow fell outside, the bonds of their friendship keeping them warm for a lifetime.