That Time When Kazuto Disappeared

Written by: Emma
Edited by: Larkin
Art by: Larkin

(P.S. Emma does not approve, but...fine -_- I guess my writing has flaws, but I always refuse to accept that, tbh. I hate it when people correct me...idk, I'm a hypocrite anyway let's get on with the chapter...but then I realise nothing has been done thus far. Hmm.)

It was exactly a week after the baby shower, and Emma was furious. No matter where she looked, there was no Kazuto.

No, he couldn't be out with the guys because Len, Kayton, Rin, Eren, and Levi were all there in a row playing video games...Where could he be?

She decided to go to the kitchen where Larkin and Hannah were most likely arguing about the food.

"-and don't get me started about the sauce. I hate marinara, it's disgusting..." Hannah trailed off. Emma could hear bits and pieces, of the full conversation, as she got closer.

Larkin gasped, placing a hand over her heart. "How could you? It's the best thing! It's what makes pizza rolls pizza rolls!My beloved pizza rolls!"

Emma stood in the doorway of the kitchen in the Ackerman's house, pondering if she should stay or go. She definitely did not want to get herself involved in the battle of the sauces.

Hannah turned her head and saw the bewildered Emma. "Emma, you're smart - a bit crazy, but you're smart, decide which is better!"

Alfredo or marinara: The ultimate decision. Although, if it was really the ultimate decision, Emma would have a bit of a problem deciding which was better. Because the decision was not so ultimate, the answer came out with ease. "Marinara." Emma stepped to the side of Larkin.

Larkin whooped in victory. "I won, I won, I won, I won! In yo face, Okumura!" Larkin did a little victory dance. In the process of doing so, Levi - her beloved husband - walked into the room for a glass of water. He stopped and stared.

"I...just...wanted...to..." Levi tried to say something intelligent in this awkward situation, but instead he just facepalmed, looked sorry for them, and went about the process of getting drinking water (I hope you know the process by now, so I don't have to explain it).

Emma cleared her throat once Levi had disbanded the victory dance and the disappointed Hannah. Levi still stood there, though, with a glass of water in one hand and his sword in the other. He sipped slowly, which made it even more awkward.

"Anyway, the whole reason I came in - Kazuto. Anyone see him lately?" Emma asked, shifting her weight to her other foot.

Hannah, Larkin, and Levi all looked at each other and they all shook their heads.

"No, I haven't," Hannah responded, digging into the fridge for the ingredients to make alfredo spaghetti.

Larkin, on her way to the fridge to overrule Hannah, replied, "Me either."

"I have not. Now, excuse me, Kiriguya," Levi pushed Emma out of the way, as she was standing in front of the sink. He washed his dish efficiently, as a clean freak does.

The titan-killing-maid-like Levi left the room and left Emma, Larkin, and Hannah to her own doings. Emma sat down at the kitchen table, thinking intently about where her love could be.

Emma followed, and Larkin followed her - foolishly leaving Hannah to do the cooking.

Bang! Scream! Emma groaned, immediately resolving it was Hannah. She was quite clumsy...

Emma rushed to the kitchen and saw the mess that had happened. Hannah was tangled up in all sorts of pots and pans, whisks were strewn about the tiles, and there seemed to be soda spilled on the toaster. Levi was on his knees, yelling over and over at Hannah about how clumsy she is and how he'll never let her near his stuff again. Levi rushed over to the linen closet, put on his cleaning cap and apron, and hurried to clean up all of the stuff.

Then entered Larkin, confused by the whole situation. "What the hell!?" exclaimed Larkin, trying to process what was happening. "Levi, calm down..."

But there was no calming down Levi when he was in his cleaning mode. He wouldn't stop until he was finished, and it would take a while for the cleaning to reach perfection.

"NO!" Levi glared as he finished the job.

Emma returned to the livingroom noticed that Len was in the corner - he was the only one not freaking out over everything that had happened - and was cradling Chicken Misaki in his arms, lovingly cooing at her as if she was his own.

Even though chaos was in progress, Emma felt calmed by the idea that someone was sane around there - besides her, of course.

-

A/N I don't know if we're supposed to add A/Ns but I am, so...

This is part 1. I'm gonna write part 2 tomorrow and put it in front of this chapter :3 baiiii bishes <3

-Kawaii General Emma Kiriguya

P.S. I have decided that, instead, it will just be called That Time When Kazuto Reappeared. Lel.