You Open His Snapchats In The Library

Sam: You were currently at the library, studying for a big final you had coming up and you knew if you tried studying at home, your goofy boyfriend Sam would distract you. This final was something you could not afford to fail. You had just left school and headed straight to the library. You had been here for about 20 minutes with your eyes glued to your notes, when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You turned it on to find a Snapchat from Sam and decided to ignore it. Maybe once he realized you weren't going to answer he would stop sending Snapchats, but knowing Sam, that was very unlikely. You had gotten at least 10 in the last minute, and you couldn't concentrate with the vibration from your phone on the table. You then hesitantly opened his snaps. The first one is a selfie.
"Hey babe, where r u?"
The rest are selfies too.
"I didn't see u after school."
"Are u hurt?"
"Babe answer me..."
"I miss you."
"If u don't answer in the next ten minutes..."
You sigh deeply as you take a picture of the table and start to type a reply to him.
You then receive another snapchat from him and open it.
"BABE! I TOLD YOU-"
You panic when you realize it's a video of him screaming to you. You fumble to put your phone in your open textbook as he continues to scream.
"I WILL FIND YOU! ANSWER ME! ARE YOU DEAD?!" That is the last thing you hear before you slam the textbook shut. You slowly look up to find several pairs of eyes staring at you. The librarian comes up to you and leans on the table you were sitting at.
"Do you mind leaving? We were getting some... Noise complaints." She says knowing exactly what noise complaints the other people were talking about. Heck, she was probably one of the ones wanting you gone.
"I'm sorry for the disturbance everyone." You say to the people in the library. Most of you give you glares but some of the tell you to be quiet.
"Sorry." You say under your breath continuing to pack your bags.
As you head out of the library you send Sam a snapchat saying,
"YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU"
He did open the snapchat but you did not get a response.

Colby: Colby can be very inpatient sometimes, and he knows you take forever when you're in the library. It was probably why he chose to wait outside in the car for you. Most of the time when he comes in with you, he just follows you around looking as bored as ever, leans against the shelves, or sits at a table almost falling asleep.
You've probably been in the library for about 20 minutes now, and you've found three books that you think you'll be interested in. You just want one more as its Christmas break, and you won't have school to worry about. Plenty of time to finish four books.
You pull a book off the shelf and start to read the back of it, when you feel your phone buzz in your pocket.
You open it to see a snapchat from Colby.
"You almost done?" He asks along with a picture of the front of the library.
"Almost.. Just one more book." You type, sending it.
You go back to reading the back cover of the book, when your phone buzzes again.
"How many do you have?"
"Right now 3."
"Isn't 3 enough?"
"I just want one more."
"But u won't have time to spend with me."
"Don't worry Colby, I'll spend plenty of time with you."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Okay look at this."
You saw the purple square, meaning he had send you a video snap. He knew you were in the library, so he would keep quiet right?
Wrong.
You open it to find him singing along to Blink 182 and you had your volume on full blast.
You shut your phone off quickly and put your books down on the nearest table.
You rushed out of the library as fast as you could, and saw some people giving you glares.
He was so dead when you got into that car.
"What was that Colby?!?" You shout at him as soon as you close the passenger door.
"I didn't want you to have books." He says as he gives you a satisfied smirk. Is he proud of himself or something?
"I wanted to read on my break you know?" You shake your head, looking out the window.
"Don't worry Y/N. I'll make it up to you. You won't regret not having any books." He puts the car in drive and heads towards your house.
"You better... Or I will get you back." You say as a small smile appears in your face as all of the ideas of what you could do to him popped into your head.
"You're going to have the best time with me." He says grabbing your hand which was resting on the console. For some reason, you didn't doubt that this was going to be the best break you ever had, thanks to Colby.

++++++++++++++++++

This book has gotten more views than any of my other books and that makes me so happy!!!!! I'd still really like it if you checked those books out... Anyways thanks for reading whether you are or aren't a Sam and Colby fan. Thank you so much!!!!