Prologue

Hi guys I'm back with the second book Yay so let's get started.... Whose ready to get back into the series?

And I'll try my best to not be lazy and edit oh and also I'll update faster and make chapters longer for all you readers who actually even read this but ya read on woho... Oh and by the way if I don't update then I must be super busy oh but I want a bunch of you guys to comment more also comment wether or not I should make an update book

(SAIGES P.O.V)

I heard the sound of curtains opening followed by the Suns warm bright light.... Which means my moms here.... Ugh!

Don't get me wrong I love my mom...just not in the morning.

"Wake up honey bunch," My mom said nudging me softly.

"Ughmmmm" I groaned and covered my head with a pillow

"Wakey wakey sugar lump" she said shaking me a little violently. I groaned a little louder in frustration

"WAKE UP!!" She said pushing me off the bed and onto the cold hard floor.

"Ouch!" I huffed with my face still on the ground.

"Good... Your up, go get dressed and get ready for school. I got to go wake up the others." Mom smiled sweetly, and with that she left my room humming a tune.

I sat up groaned, sighed and then walked into the bathroom, I started brushing my teeth while wiggling my eyebrows in the mirror.

I washed my face, burn
I started combing my hair while getting my clothes out, I got out my favorite galaxy wolf sweat shirt then I got out a regular red and black flower tshirt that says forever sixteen and along with that I get out black pajama jeans.

I walk into my closet and get my purple bow tail uggs (don't judge it's winter and there comfortable)

I take of my black tank top and fluffy pajama shorts and walk to the bathroom I take a six minute shower and get out I dry my hair then curl it and walk out I put on my shirt then my sweatshirt I put on my pj pants then some socks, I slip my uggs on and grab my bag. (If you don't know what uggs are they are a type of boot)

I run downstairs and the sent of bacon fills my nose I look around suspiciously then grab all the bacon but leave the blood bag.

I run outside making sure no one sees me but then I here footsteps following behind me

"I found her... And she has..The bacon" I look back and see Pierce and Holden then sirray.

"Hehe" I laugh nervously then stuff the bacon in my bag, um good morning I was just.. Uh trying to get to school early so um... Bye." With that being said I speed of into the woods stuffing the bacon in my mouth.

"Not so fast big sis I knew you were coming this way and I caught you red handed"skylar smirked

If I give you bacon will you lead them the wrong way I asked with an evil look

"Hmmm..." She said rubbing her chin

"Ugh.." I gave her five pieces and sped off

My goal was to eat all the bacon before they get me (moms famous breakfast bacon is the most delicious bacon I've ever tasted and me and my siblings think the same every morning sh makes bacon and leaves it on the table we fight over it and me and sky always win hehehe)